Anybody can seem like the right match 'on paper' but in the end chemistry wins. I am seeking that very special man to spend the rest of my life with. Not looking for anything casual and I'm not on here trying to make a 'friend' or find an activity partner. I'm here to find a man who is seeking a long-term relationship but it all starts with a date!
Deal breakers (listed here because they have been actual real life deal breakers):
1. If you are attached in any way read NOT SINGLE please do not waste your time or mine...life is too short and precious. I definitely refuse to share my man :)
2. Impeccable hygiene is imperative. I promise that if you don't shower every day we won't be a match LOL. I adore fragrance - the store bought kind! So if you don't wear cologne or are sensitive to perfume we likely won't have compatible chemistry.
3. You must have a CAR and also be legally entitled to drive it.
4. I'm more than a mamasita, I'm a Mama to 3 totally amazing kids ages 14 to 18. So if kids freak you out or if you wanna make babies....i won't be your dream girl because the factory has closed down! I have never considered them baggage and the man in my life shouldn't either.
5. I am not athletic and I do not work out or go to the gym. I am seriously proud of myself if I take a walk! This is not a joke. While I take great pride in looking my best, I am not into working out to achieve the look. This can drive really sporty or gym types bananas.
Organizing anything from the kitchen cupboards to an event to your professional life!!!
Making people feel good, comfortable and special.
Being a Mom
Baking the best banana bread (according to my kids!)
Seeing through BS
Owning it...whatever IT is!
Favourite shows: Right now it is The Killing, Downtown Abbey, Sherlock, in the recent past Dexter, Breaking Bad and Xfactor. HBO series are usually my fave's. Love to wait for them to come out on DVD and watch a whole series in a short period of time. Sopranos, 24, Lost, Sex and the City, Californication and Prison Break....never missed any of them!
Favourite movie: Forrest Gump...'Mama always said that life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get'. Every important life lesson is in that movie.
Favourite: LIVE theatre especially musicals, LIVE comedy, LIVE music! You catchin' the interactive vibe? LOL
Favourite books: So many! Recently loved the book of Negros, French Trysts, Memoirs of a Geisha, My horizontal life (Chelsea Handler is hysterical)
2-My shower head
6-My sense of humour!
Sat mornings from May to September, when not on a weekend get-away however, will find me on the garage sale circuit! (It's my addiction!) and, no, i'm not a hoarder.
Also no snobs or men with road rage
Thanks so much for stopping by if you got to this point!