Waste no time. Worship the moment.
Graduated from Princeton in 2011, and currently working at an exciting fintech startup in NYC.
Love taking up new hobbies, keeping active and fit.
So what'll it be: chilled beer or soothing latte?
"Kaizen" - continuous self improvement in every sphere.
Getting critical feedback from friends, coworkers, family, and using it to improve myself.
- "There's something different about him."
Lord of the Rings
The power of habit
The Selfish Gene
Crime and Punishment
Thinking Fast and Slow
The Four Hour Workweek
One up on Wall Street
His Dark Materials
Broccoli & Meatballs
Milk with protein powder
2. Intellectual stimulation
3. Physical Exercise
4. Personal development/improvement
5. Travel to new and exciting places
6. A warm feeling of love towards and from the universe
1. Prepare for the NYC marathon while putting on bulk at the same time.
2. Read faster.
3. Be in a perpetual state of positivity and motivation.
4. Accept that we are all just stardust and learn not to sweat the small stuff.
1. Packing my bags to just make a flight to Puerto Rico or some other new and exotic place.
2. Plotting and planning start up ideas with friends.
3. Teaching myself French, bugging my French roommate for help, and failing miserably at the "r".
4. Running by the East River while listening to an intriguing audiobook.
5. Enjoying a fancy 5 course Italian meal at some "Salumeria" over a scintillating conversation.
6. Catching up on skype/facetime with family all over the world.
- Working out
- Massaging (and being massaged)
- Learning new languages
- Watching deep movies