I like to draw and I'm pretty good at it (never got portrait complains, although I normally draw dead people, and no I don't "see dead people").
If you are interested in science/art/history or just go for a cup of coffee don't hesitate to send me a message. I'm a grad student, which pretty much equals to caffeine addict, so it is almost impossible I refuse any invitation; "yes" is chemically engraved. I'm learning how to dance salsa too, so if you want to help me practice I would be completely willing to. If you don't know how to dance salsa I can teach you some steps.
- MOVIES. I recently watched Silver Linings Playbook and Les Miserables, pretty good movies. I'm a fan of comedies I enjoyed Juno, When Harry met Sally, and 500 days of summer. I also like sci-fi movies like Contact.
- ART. I just visited the MFA to see the Degas exhibit, which I loved. I like the impressionism and love Van Gogh. I also like the renaissance paintings. My favorite modern artist is Javier Marin.
- BOOKS. In general I tend to read about science related topics. Recently I read The Emperor of All Maladies: A Biography of Cancer, and The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks. I'm currently reading Chaos: making a new science. I love the books by Carl Sagan, and I think that Cosmos is better as a book that it is as a TV series.
- RADIO. I love listening to podcasts, I'm currently addicted to NPR's Radiolab and Freakonomics.
- FOOD. In terms of food I'm not really picky, but for some strange reason I dislike the vegetable pear, so if you ever want to poison my food just add some of it. I eat meat, although I don't eat beef or pork frequently; I'm more of a chicketarian. I definitely don't eat tongue, eyes, kidney and brains, so I would make a horrible zombie.
- Art (love to paint, draw, visit museums)
- Coffee, LOVE it
a) In a bar/dance club with friends
b) Catching up with Bones, House or Fringe
c) Doing experiments for my thesis