My research right now involves lots of computer simulations in which fake people engage in fake risky behavior, watching and learning from each other as they go.
I'm not 100% sure what comes next. Figuring that out is becoming a bigger part of 'What I'm doing with my life,' I guess.
Going out to eat, I like a pretty wide variety - about once every two months I need a hamburger.
2. Variety - too much of the same old stuff leaves me a bit depressed.
3. Routines. I need those as well.
4. Tea. I drink lots of tea. I used to drink lots of coffee and tea, but now it's mainly tea. **Update: Coffee is back in the mix**
5. Difficult but well-defined problems. When life is too easy, or I'm not sure what comes next, that's when things go south.
6. Carbohydrates. I love 'em. I only sometimes bake, but I always like to eat baked goods.