- I want to walk hand in hand with you.
- I want deep conversations where we honestly share our hearts, hopes, thoughts and opinions.
- I want to go to church with you.
- I want to send you a text just to let you know I’m thinking of you.
- Let’s throw a couple of beach chairs in the car head to the beach after work, just to watch the sunset and share a bottle of wine.
- When we’re waiting in line at Disneyland, I want to put my arms around you and feel you lean back into me.
- I want to enjoy the companionable silence of watching a movie with a bowl of popcorn on our laps.
- Spend the day doing all the mundane things that make up our daily lives that are just so much richer when shared with someone special to us.
This is a glimpse. I encourage you to read between the lines, because there is much more to all this, including the road we take to get to the above. A relationship is built. It does not suddenly spring into existence. It takes work and dedication. Are you ready?
So... to stick with the bullet point theme, here is a bit about who I am…
- My weight is proportionate to my height. My pictures are accurate. When we meet you will recognize me.
- I love to get wrapped up in a good book. Do you like to read?
- Travel is exciting, essential and not optional. Where would you like to go?
- I know what it means to be a Gentleman. Do you know what it means to be a Lady?
- Spontaneity will lead us to the best adventures. Are you ready to go?
- I am confident in my beliefs. Will you share your heart with me?
- I’m not a sports nut, but it makes my day better when the Ram’s win.
- I have great sense of humor. I will make you laugh.
- I always start my day with a good cup ‘O Joe. It's a good way to start many things, wouldn't you agree?
- I enjoy exercising my creative side through writing, photography, building something and home improvement. Tell me about yours?
- There is one song that I’ve always wanted a woman to sing to me. It makes no difference to me if she can sing or not. It’s not about her voice or talents. It’s about the song and the emotion she puts into it. If she sings it to me, she’ll have my heart forever.
If at any point while reading the above you nodded or a slight smile creased your face you should send me an email, or respond to mine. There is more to both us than can be summed up in the space provided and I am ready to share my heart and listen to yours.
These are just the first few words of a long conversation, and the sooner we get started the sooner we both can resign from this site.
Let’s start talking.
Movies (in no order): Rocky, Robin Hood (1939), Saving Private Ryan, Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court (Bing Crosby), Continental Divide, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, The Music Man (Robert Preston), How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying
Books: I enjoy Clive Cussler, Harry Turtledove, John Birmingham, S.M. Stirling, anyone who can tell a great story.
"Wind in the Willows" by Kenneth Grahame. All time favorite book! Best read aloud with you curled up beside me.
Random: Hugs that last a long while. A good steak. Building something. Rain. The color blue. The Rams when they win! Anything that stimulates my mind!
My close friends and family
A really good book
A big cup of coffee in the morning
The love of a good woman
At last I can see life has been patiently waiting for me
And I know there’s no guarantee, but I'm not alone
There comes a time in everyone's life
When all you can see are the years passing by
And I have made up my mind that those days are gone
If you agree... reach out to me.
"You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how." - Rhett Butler