I moved around a lot as a kid even though I grew up in the same town (New Britain) until I was twelve.
My school education is kind of all over the place too.
Starting from elementary school I went from kindergarten to 3rd grade, homeschooled until I was eleven, then I went to a Sudbury school for a year, then went to public school for 7th grade, then went back to the Sudbury school, then after a few years of that I went back to homeschooling until I was eighteen.
During all those "adventures" I discovered Korean, Japanese, and Taiwanese pop music.
Since then it has been a big part of me and some could even say that it turned me into a fangirl.
The music and groups/artists never seem to fail to put a smile on my face during hard times, and I also like that the music seems to be less degrading towards women, unlike American music.
Ummmm... what else? I enjoy cooking/baking, taking senery and storm photos, browsing the web and watching dramas...
I also like reading manga and paranormal/supernatural romance books.
I'm an animal lover. I was always bringing home stray cats as a kid hahaha.
I'm also kinda socially awkward since I'm very shy and introverted.
I've gotten comments from three strangers in that last month saying, "Smile!", "Why so serious?". I think I always have that look on my face because I take things very seriously. And life has knocked me down a few times too many, so it's made me rough around the edges.
Movies – The X-Men movies, The Harry Potter movies, The Ring (both Japanese and English versions), What a Girl Wants, Stick It, Twister, Pokemon: The First Movie, The Addams Family Values, Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle...
Shows – Heroes, Dark Angel, Charmed, Friends, V (2009), Angel, Tru Calling, The Event, Terra Nova, Alcatraz, Revenge, Supernatural, Futurama, Last Resort, Hawaii Five-0, The River...
Music – K-pop, J-pop, J-rock, Mandopop, Punk Rock, Hip Hop, Pop, Techno/Trance, Country, I guess a little of everything? It all depends on what mood I'm in.
Food – Pizza, Ceaser Salad, Kkakdugi, Vegie Rolls, Miso Soup, Dannon Light & Fit Yogurt...
2) Health and Dental Insurance
4) A roof over my head
5) My pets
I'm not the type to go out and party.
- You aren't homophobic
- You aren't a partyer
- You don't smoke, drink, or do drugs.
- You don't judge an individual based on their families past mistakes.
- You love animals
- You’re in touch with your feminine side
- You’re not a Republican
- You're Caucasian and/or Asian
- You think that in order to start any type of romantic relationship you should be best friends first.
- You're looking for a serious relationship
- You would put in the effort to see someone if you really liked them.
- You are honest and trustworthy.
Like, if you say you're no longer using OkCupid I expect to not be seeing you logged in. Especially when you texted me just a second ago.
- You're loyal. You wouldn't throw away your current relationship just because your ex is back in town. Whether or not you didn't realize you still carried a flame for her.
- You don't play mind games
- You want to.
And just a heads up, I've been hurt (emotionally), used, and played by a guy on this site already. I care not to repeat the same thing again.