- I'm a musician. I sing and play the piano/synth/make weird noises.
- I drink a lot of tea. A lot. Rooibos is my favorite.
- I think tattoos are amazing. I have 5 so far.
- I'm a huge Harry Potter nerd.
- I tend to frown a lot...not intentionally. My face just feels more comfortable like that. I get asked "Are you okay?" a lot.
- Anything involving Legend of Zelda, comics, or the supernatural will interest me.
- I'm kind of a homebody. I would prefer to stay in and watch a movie than go out to a raging party.
- If I could change careers, I would be a criminal profiler.
- I have a really good memory. I remember conversations I had in the 3rd grade.
- I love fashion! I definitely see clothing and jewelry as an expression of yourself and not just a necessity. If you have no sense of style, we might not get along.
- I am extremely honest...sometimes to a fault.
- I dig guys that wear slim fitting pants and cardigans.
- If you look anything like Andrew Garfield, then I might fall in love with you.
- People tend to tell me that I'm 'intense' and have 'weird taste'.
Watching Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings marathons.
Wishing I was brilliant like Sherlock Holmes.
Blasting weird pop songs while driving.
Buying shoes. Lots of them.
And probably working...maybe.
If it's a guy, then probably my eyes...or the giant leg tattoo.
Favorite Movies: Pan's Labyrinth, Like Minds, anything by Wes Anderson
Favorties Shows: Sherlock (BBC), The Office UK, The Office U.S., Being Human, The New Girl
Favorite Music: Superchunk, The Cardigans, Los Campesinos, The Beatles, The Ronettes, Kimbra, Robyn, Maritime - too many to name.
Favorite Food: If there is good bread involved, then I'm happy.
2. My friends
5. My laptop
6. A sweet pair of black boots