- One of my frequent and loved hobbies is gaming. Final Fantasy, Resident Evil and Metal Gear are some of my favorites.
- My number two hobby is exercise. I'm mainly interested in cardio with some lifting here and there. I also love a great hike every once in a while.
- Hygiene and organization is mucho mucho important to me. I'll probably drive you nuts over it. You've been warned :P
- I take care of my teeth. I keep them clean and my breath fresh. Flossing sucks but I force myself to do it.
- I'm simple. I like simple things, but I'm not simple minded. I guess you could say I'm laid back but I wanted to say it in a different way.
- Dunkin Donuts is my lord and savior.
- I have a mostly useless degree from William Paterson University. I'll probably do more schooling in the future to expand my horizons and waste more money.
- I do work and I can pay for things. Maybe one day I'll have a job I really love, but for now it is what it is.
- I have a car and it's nothing special. I'm not a car guy, so as long as it gets me to where I want to go and plays me some music along the way, I'm cool with it.
- I don't cook. Unless you count pasta, eggs, or frozen pizza as cooking.
- I'm careful with money. I very rarely spend on a whim. Saving and paying bills is my MO.
- I can be pretty fucking sarcastic. So much so that you'll probably hate me. You probably already hate me........I'll just leave now....No wait, you leave! This is my house.
- My eyesight is shit. I use glasses and contacts. Mostly contacts.
- I don't have any tattoos or piercings. I wouldn't be able to pull them off.
- If it seems like I'm cocky or egotistical, I can assure you that I'm not. If anything I'm insecure and introverted.
- I'm pretty shy and chances are I wont message you unless I'm reeeeally interested and had a strong sense that things between us would work well. If I do, you've basically won the lottery and not because I think I'm hot shit, but because of how rarely I message others.
Some things that bother me:
- When all the cheese on a pizza shifts to one side because it was held at an angle during transport.
Remembering seemingly insignificant things
Running long distances
Movies - I love tons of movies from all genres. Way too many to be bothered with listing here. I'm really open to a lot of movies, so talk to me about your favorites or recently watched and we can have a discussion about them.
Shows - Again, too many to go through in great detail. Walking Dead, Big Bang Theory, Modern Family, Amazing Race, Parenthood, Seinfeld, Curb Your Enthusiasm, King of Queens, Rules of Engagement, Entourage. I don't watch much lately
Music - I prefer rock, but I enjoy music in any genre......I'll listen to mostly anything, anything but Country. Just play me some jams and I'll probably end up with a favorite group person thing
Food - Give me any kind of beef, chicken, rice, potatoes, and I'll be a happy camper. The simpler, the better. I find foods I like and stick with it. I really don't like seafood though. I can't stand the smell of it, let alone actually eat it.
If you'd like to go out for a run together and end up racing each other to the point where we collapse into a pile of tired, sweaty nothingness.
If you like naps on a rainy afternoon or just really long naps in general.
If you like cuddling and tender touches.
If you know and like Vinesauce.....I already love you to death.
**If I do message you and you're not interested, just tell me. It's not so horrible and I'd actually appreciate the honesty :) Being ignored sucks, but either way, good luck to you. God speed
That should be enough to get you started for now. Looking forward to hearing from you.......maybe