1. I do not spend multiple hours a day playing video games
2. I am employed
3. I own my own car
4. I am not a felon
5. I live alone, in an apartment, and my rent is never late
6. I have all my own hair.
7. I have a college degree
8. I use proper grammar, including a comprehensive knowledge of the difference between their, they're, and there.
9. I have never cheated on anyone.
10. I'm not fat
11. My pictures are actually me
11a. I've never taken a shirtless selfie in a bathroom
12. When I say I'll be somewhere for a date, I'll be there every time.
13. I do not have a secret wife
14. I am not looking for a one night stand
15. I'm perfectly fine dating someone with a child
16. I'd prefer to get to know someone face to face rather than spend a week talking online
If I missed something important here, message me so I can add it
I am very dedicated to my future, and hope to find someone who is equally dedicated to their own
I'm also a member of Counselors for Social Justice, and i have absolutely zero tolerance for any form of bigotry or intolerance
I read constantly, and absolutely love to learn.
I'm quite good at chess, scrabble and monopoly (in that order)
I love italian food, and make the best fettuccine alfredo you will ever eat (yes i make my own pasta)
My interests are eclectic... Politics, history, science, philosophy, psychology. If I don't know it, I want to.
Living in the woods with nothing but what i can carry on my back
Zombies... killing them... i think i was born to
Tv: The Walking Dead, True Blood, 24, SOA, Breaking Bad, Mad Men, Weeds, Star Trek (all of em), Battlestar Galactica, Nikita, Doctor Who, Being Human, Spartacus, Arrow, Arrested Development
* I could do without all that crap, but i really don't wanna*
An intelligent, emotionally mature, socially liberal, preferably nerdy, woman who is ready for a real relationship, and loves exploring the strange and new. Yes, that's asking a lot, but why not aim for the stars.
If you love good wine and microbrew beer, we will probably like each other
Can you imagine living forever and NEVER getting bored?
If you want to go skydiving, and you want to meet someone to go with you, I'm in!
It would be great to meet someone to explore Austin with. I am relatively new to the area, so if you want to show me all the best things in this awesome city, message me
I am not interested in dating strongly religious people. I don't mind if you believe in god, but if it's the central focus of your life, it will be hard to make things work
Commitment, loyalty, honesty, integrity... these are ALL more important to me than how you look. Physical attraction is important but without these qualities, it's meaningless.
Bonus points if you can postulate a plausible solution to the Fermi Paradox