I am a single dad with a seven year old son. He spends a significant amount of time with me so it is important that a potential partner love kids and have at least one because my son is my world and I love kids, but I do not want to have anymore children.
I'm a very laid back easy going type guy. I really do enjoy the simple things in life. My time primarily consists of work and spending time with my son.
I'm not really into hikes but I'm always game to go on a walk. I love long drives. I'm originally from California so whenever I get a chance I grab my son, hop in the car and head down to visit family. I don't watch tv. I used to think people that didn't have tv service were some sort of weird hippies. After my son was born I didn't have time to watch it so I cancelled it.
I loooove music. I can't do anything without some music playing. Pretty much all music. Except for lady gaga/justin beiber type stuff. I've been to a ton of concerts and hope to see a lot more.
Deal breakers :
IMPLANTS - NO EXCEPTIONS
If you're not a parent
Cigarette Smokers. Even social smokers.
You don't have your own place.
Movies: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, The Lake House, Her, Predestination, Ex Machina, Interstellar, Killdozer...
Music: I listen to everything except metal. My favorite type of music is Folk/Americana.
I like...Ray Lamontagne, Amos Lee, Gregory Alan Isakov, City and Colour, Rosi Golan, Angus and Julia Stone, Great Lake Swimmers, Western States Motel, The Virgins, Nick 13, Reckless Kelly, Turnpike Troubadours, Randy Rogers Band, The Kooks, Scars on 45, Sia, The Perishers, Paolo Nutini, Arctic Monkeys, The Eels, Sera Cahoone, Aaron Sprinkle, Everest, Vast, Peter Bradley Adams, Phildel, Broods, Andrew Belle, Owl Eyes, Banks... And of course stuff like Van Morrison, Dr. Hook, England Dan & John Ford Coley, Atlanta Rhythm Section, Bread, Otis Redding, Sam Cooke, Willie Nelson, Lionel Ritchie, Rod Stewart, Phil Collins...
Even love me some Stick Figure, Collie Buddz, Rebelution, Tribal Seeds, Iration, Slightly Stoopid...
Richie Rich, B-Legit, RBL POSSE, Get Low Playaz, Spice 1, Celly Cel...
2. His hugs
3. His laugh
4. Him saying "I love you dad."
5. Hot sauce
6.a Live music
* A pic on the beach with Haystack Rock behind you. Everyone has that.
* The handstand at beach.
* Standing next to the outside wall of a building with some hipster art painted on it.
* Sitting on a completely glass balcony of a skyscraper over looking a city. Not sure where it is but...Everyone has that pic too.
* Standing at the top corner of some ancient ruins carved into a large grassy hillside. Not sure what country that is. But you do. Apparently every woman on earth must make the trek there and take the same pic. Because everyone has that pic posted.
* The laying in bed trying to look cute and sleepy with your cat or dog pic.
* The pic with your cat or dogs head covering about half your face...Does anyone NOT have that??
* Sitting in the car wearing the biggest pair of sunglasses on the market that covers their face like a hockey goalie mask.
* Yoga pose on the ridge overlooking the forest of course. Don't want to forget that one.
What am I forgetting??? Oh...
* Can't forget to post at least one pic from each of the 6 Vegas trips you've taken in the last year.
* Only posting one pic that is so purposefully overexposed you can barely make out a nose.
* Holding a fake mustache over your lip.
* My personal favorite is the one women post of themselves laying awkwardly upside down on a bed with their tits being forced up to their chin like they're in a goddamn centrifuge.
...That's enough for now.
Consciousness and trying not to be so self aware all the time.
That the universe is a paradox.
If I am THE ultimate observer...
I make my bed everyday.
I secretly love watching compilations of 80's & 90's commercials on YouTube, Antiques Roadshow, I take terrible pics and am much more attractive in person, I HATE the word "Career." Not what it means. Just hate the word. Haha. So weird.
That I'm looking for a specific woman; I have no idea what she looks like or where she might be, but I'll know it's her if I see her. I just hope I find her before I die...
on a special occasion, if you're comfortable going out for a drink in jeans and a Tshirt, own at least one pair of converse, you don't drive a truck, do like deep conversation, if you get more than one free night every two weeks.