Finding things, analyzing things, fixing things.
Bribing cats with food.
Movies: - Anything by Tim Burton, anything with Johnny Depp in it, anything by Hayao Miyazaki, almost anything with Bruce Willis in it.
- Pirates of the Caribbean, The Lion in Winter, Leon.
- The Boondock Saints, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels.
- Sleepy Hollow, Interview with the Vampire, Underworld, Silence of the Lambs, Watchmen
- Shrek, The Adams Family, Army of Darkness, Back to the Future.
- Love Actually, The Princess Bride, King Kong, The Nightmare before Christmas, Sheakspeare in Love, The Butterfly Effect, WALL-E, Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World.
Shows: Kino's Journey, Invader Zim, Adventure Time!, Daria, Death Note, Dexter, The Mythbusters, House MD, Whose Line Is It Anyway?, Babylon 5, The Weakest Link, Elfen Lied.
Music: Anything with a good beat that doesn't degenerate into a trance. My favorites include E-Type, Boney M, Irish Rovers, Weird Al Yankovic, Leonard Cohen, Queen, Elton John, Gorillaz, ATC and Aqua. Yes Aqua, you have a problem with that?
Food: I really like sushi, but my favorite food is fried potatoes and sausage. Also, tiramisu dessert, yum yum yum.
Oh yeah... mspa, smbc, oots, girl genius, goblins, gunnerkrigg court and bad machinery. Yep.
5. The ability to shoot lasers from my eyes
If you have pictures containing a cat and I'm checking you out, I'm probably just admiring the cat.
Generally, I trust the matching system... if you answered 200+ questions and are a 90%+ match, I consider you an old buddy whom I just never met yet, so feel free to drop by and catch up anytime.
If you're addicted to tobacco, alcohol, drugs or gods, we probably won't get along so well, sorry.