I'm looking for someone who enjoys life, knows what they want, and who thinks puns are, in fact, a legitimate form of humor.
Movies: A wide range from the Matrix to Big Fish to the Notebook to the Dark Knight.
Music: U2, Darren Hayes, Linkin Park, Blue October, 80s, Michael Jackson, Innerpartysystem, Passion Pit, Infected Mushroom, Skrillex (don't judge,) Gotye, Glitch Mob, techno, indie, and kind of the same principal as movies
Shows: Supernatural, Flash, Arrow, House, Lie to Me, Fringe, Chuck, House of Cards, Numb3rs, Heroes, Game of Thrones, Sherlock, Criminal Intent, Walking Dead
Food: Steak and potatoes. Also a big fan of Italian in general.
Games: RPGs (Square.) Any fun multi-player FPS to play with friends (Halo, L4D.) Prince of Persia, Mass Effect, Battlefront, Last of Us, and many more.
2. You want to learn more about me from me rather than my profile.
3. You like to laugh. That one's critical.
4. You're happy in life. Life is good.
5. You know a lot about a little and a little about a lot.
6. You can teach me something interesting.
(Duck-face pictures are a deal breaker without a compelling argument or a doctor's note)