AND USING MOZILLA FIREFOX THANKS. Trying to get people to use some other crappier browser because someone doesn't agree with you? Really? LOL!
- Having people like me.
- Ruining movies and shows by pointing out all the ways it's wrong, stupid, or propaganda.
- Entertaining myself.
- Other sci-fi, preferably hard sci-fi
- Some fantasy
- Some mystery
- Sometimes just something I haven't read yet. Just depends.
- The Man Who Knew Too Little
- Sci-Fi movies
- Post-apocalyptic movies
- Older films
- The Walking Dead
- Bob's Burgers
- Sometimes documentaries or how is it made type shows
- Rock, esp. classic rock
- Some country
- Other kinds just pretty much never rap or r&b
- Food I cook myself
- Sweets :P
- Spam and rice!
- Power(doesn't matter what kind of power. steam, electric, solar, it's all there for our convenience!)
Or was the question meant to ask about things I'd PREFER to not be without. In absence of that crucial information I answered with STRICTLY necessary things.
- How you can never be too prepared.
- People and how frequently they do stupid things then claim to not be stupid.
- Ancient Rome.
- Other kinds of apocalypses.
- If the doors are locked.
- Or did I turn off that light in other room?
- You have an epic quest that involves any of the following: space travel, dragons with treasure that for some reason I can have a significant percentage of, time travel with or without a tardis, or a unicorn. I'm not interested in princess saving, kingdom saving or moral questing unless it involves any one or combination of those factors.
- If you are conjoined twins and would like to answer my questions about what that's like.