Ok but seriously... (Or as serious as you can be on a dating site?) graduated from the University of Michigan in 2011 GO BLUE! Just finished my masters of science in Physiology and Biophysics at Georgetown last year (Can you handle these brains, boys?). And now I'm a medical student at Georgetown School of Medicine!
Proud sister of Alpha Delta Pi! Huge college sports fan- seriously, don't challenge me in a bracket unless you're prepared to get your butt whipped by a girl.
Super active- I love to run and I recently completed my first half-marathon. Can't wait to sign up for my next one! I'm always down to try a new sport or activity.
I'm a bit of a practical jokester, so you need to be able to roll with the punches if you want to hang with me.
Outside of school and sports, I like concerts, beer, and just kicking back and having a good time.
I just got a puppy. His name is Brady (named after Brady Hoke) and he's the love of my life- so you've already got competition!
1. Shacked up in the med school library cramming for a final while simultaneously telling myself that "extreme thinking" burns calories, and thus I deserve to order that midnight pizza to power me through my study sesh.
2. Putting on my dancing shoes and livening up the bar scene with my friends. I bring the party.
2. You were honest with your profile (dude, don't tell me you're 6' when you're rolling in the 5'3" club)
3. You can roll with the punches (sense of humor required)
4. You're not afraid to be challenged
5. You're not intimidated by successful women