- Born in Alaska, moved to Florida in 4th grade, moved to Nashville the same year.
- Got my BS in molecular biology at UT-Chattanooga
- Got my MD from UT, now working as a resident physician with UT internal medicine.
- Love traveling, and have already marked Canada, Italy, and Russia off of my list.
- Likes: tennis, Russian language/culture, reading, bad movies, artsy people, big cities
- Dislikes: football, country music, intensely rural areas, pushy religious sorts
I think that about sums it up from a "summary" point of view. I'm an open book, so feel free to message me with any questions or clarifications!
Movies: Night Watch, Day Watch, Goodfellas, Casino, 28 Days Later, 28 Weeks Later, Outbreak, Contagion, Romeo + Juliet, Clerks, Clerks II, Clue, Dr. Strangelove, Top Secret, Stiff Upper Lip, Hunger Games, and a ton others.
Shows: Arrested Development, Always Sunny in Philidelphia, The League, Absolutely Fabulous, Brigada, Black Adder, Father Ted, The Daily Show, Star Trek: DS9, Battlestar Galactica
Music: Dresden Dolls, Orion Rigel Dommisse, Birdeatsbaby, Cake Bake Betty, Terabrite, The Tiny, David Bowie, Glukoza, No Doubt, Yulia Savicheva, Kate Nash, Noize MC,
Food: General Tso's chicken, chow mei fan, enchiladas, chicken vindaloo, naan, vegetable samosa with tamarind chutney, various other odds and ends.
3. Someone to joke around with
5. At least SOME of my books
6. A plan for surviving the zombie apocalypse. I mean, come on...what are you going to do without one when hell is full and the dead walk the earth? (Okay, admittedly, I just couldn't come up with a 6th).