I'm a master of the NJ-NYC commute! (Meaning I haven't gotten on the wrong train yet!)
I have longer eyelashes than you! (Sorry hah.)
Movie: my favorite movie might be High Fidelity with John Cusack and Jack Black. Other than that I really love the Social Network, and classic movies like All the President's Men. I typically lean towards dramas, especially political dramas, any movie that makes you think. I have a guilty pleasure though, I love superhero movies. (Most of them.) Avengers was great, good things in the future for that franchise.
Shows: There is so much good stuff on now. Walking Dead (although the current season is horrible), House of Cards (the best show on Television) and Newsroom are my favs. Community is the only comedy I even remotely like. Dexter, House, Mad Men, Breaking Bad, all amazing.
Music: This list will be way too long to list here. Let's talk about it in person!
2. Food. I'm a foodie, or I would be if I weren't so broke all the time from eating so much cool food! =D
3. Coke. Not the hard drug. I'm addicted to that sweet, painful carbonation.
4. Stimulation. I'm very easily bored and when bored, miserable. I really just gotta have somethin' to do.
5. The internet. This goes along with number 4. I'm always online doing something.
6. Programming. Sometimes algorithms keep me up at night.
Got a better idea? I'd love to hear it.