* I'm Daniel [ok this one is kind important]
* I enjoy sports, I'm a man after all. 49ers, Giants & Sharks are awesome. [Edit: Go Warriors too, but I admit I'm bandwagonning it because I don't normally follow basketball]
* I have been to many states and fewer countries but I'm trying to change that
* I still read comic books because I love the social undertones and the way... No wait... I like people punching bad guys.
* I'm the middle child of 5. I don't know what that says about me but it's probably something awesome.
* I love reading. [nothing witty to put here so pretend I did]
* All of my favorite TV shows are nerdy TV shows. [see: Doctor Who, Supernatural etc.]
* After watching BBC shows, I use British slang. But not with the accent. I'm not crazy, pfft.
* If you put on 90's rap/hip-hop I'll probably know the words. I'm hard like that. I've also been known to keep it real.
* I still love watching anime because there's usually lots of awesome fight scenes. [I'm a man remember?]
* I say "awesome" a lot. It's pretty awesome.
* Netflix and I have started getting pretty serious. It's hard to stay away when it gives so much.
* My humor is sarcastic, sometimes dry and usually funny
* I know a ton of pick-up lines and I wish it was socially acceptable to use them because they are hilarious.
* I have very rational fear of spiders after exploring underneath my house as a child then coming out covered in them
* Food makes me happy. Especially if it's good food. But I'm not especially picky.
* I like cooking but I normally just wing it and hope for the best.
* I've kind of gotten back into video games, but still not as much as before.
* I still play old school games too. 32bit like a boss.
* I love music. If it sounds good, I'll listen. I've been listening to a lot of 90's rock recently. It's been pretty wild. [bet you thought I was going to say "awesome"]
* I've been known to karaoke. And on top of that, I don't even need to be drunk.
* Oh and I write stuff. Stories, if you want to be specific.
* I talk really fast and in fragment sentences. I don't think that was one. This is though. And this.
* How many more facts will I have to put up before you stop reading and message me? Two?
* I quote movies a lot and reference lots of obscure pop culture.
* What did the fish say when he swam into a wall?..................... Dam ::adjusts tie::
If I could though, I'd be a professional writer. I've been working on a novel. It's still in rough form, but I have high hopes.
* having rather poignant inner monologues
* using British slang after watching BBC
* spending a ton of money at Target
Movies: Chasing Amy, High Fidelity, Clerks, Back To The Future, Army Of Darkness, The Dark Knight, Dumb & Dumber, Aladdin, Fight Club, Con Air, Mortal Kombat, Funny People, Serenity, Benny & Joon, The Rundown, Get Shorty, Star Wars Episodes IV - VI, Three Kings, Spawn, Constantine, The Boondock Saints, Armageddon, Dead Man On Campus, Snatch, Lock Stock & Two Smoking Barrels, Little Nicky, Requiem For A Dream, Labyrinth, A Goofy Movie, It, Shaun Of The Dead, Hot Fuzz, SLC Punk, Sin City, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Tombstone, Swingers... I could seriously go on and on.
TV Shows: Supernatural, Doctor Who, Firefly, Better Off Ted, Arrested Development, Glee, Archer, The Simpsons (seasons 1-10), How I Met Your Mother, Futurama, Always Sunny, Family Guy, The League, Smallville, Scrubs, The Big Bang Theory, Castle, True Blood, Entourage and Burn Notice... It seems like I watch a lot of TV, but some of these shows are cancelled :(
Music: Minus The Bear, Postal Service, New Found Glory, Goo Goo Dolls, The Beatles, Something Corporate, The Beach Boys, Johnny Cash, Arctic Monkeys, The Kooks, Death Cab For Cutie, Third Eye Blind, Seabear, Alkaline Trio, Unwritten Law, Blink-182, Atmosphere, Frank Sinatra, Michael Buble, Less Than Jake, Foo Fighters, The Ataris, Rush, The Rolling Stones, Cake, Hard-Fi, Hot Hot Heat, Sherwood, A Day To Remember, Kasabian, Wilco, Cold War Kids, Steel Train, Keane, Rogue Wave, Missy Higgins, The Streets, Tool, A Perfect Circle, Jack's Mannequin, The Cure, Motion City Soundtrack, CCR, Bloc Party, Wu-Tang Clan, Limbeck, EMA, Pharcyde, Bon Jovi, Journey, Foreigner, Grizzly Bear, She & Him, Best Coast, The XX, John Coltrane, Passion Pit, MGMT, Arcade Fire, The National, Aloe Blacc, All Time Low, Silversun Pickups, Set Your Goals, David Bowie, The Strokes, Franz Ferdinand, The Hood Internet, Girl Talk, Taking Back Sunday, Boston, Camera Obscura, Matchbox 20, Belle & Sebastian, Joseph Arthur, Joshua Radin, Beck... I love music way more than movies, if it sounds good, I'll listen.
Food: I love Mexican and Italian food. I'm always on the look out to try new things though, one can't go through life only experiencing bacon cheeseburgers and chicken nuggets. Oh, seafood makes my stomach sing. I want to go to Monterey and just go nuts.
* sonic screwdriver