I don't spend a majority of my time exercising or outdoors.
I am not religious.
I don't drink alcohol at all.
I don't smoke or use recreational drugs.
I feel like the Myers-Briggs personality identifiers are about as useful as telling someone your Zodiac sign.
I am not interested in dating someone who is in a relationship with someone else, open or otherwise.
That should narrow down the list of potential dating prospects to about 1% of OKCupid's members, so I am not really doing too great so far.
If you're still reading this, just shoot me a message and let me know you exist. Maybe we can save each other form this nightmare.
I have also done some writing (epic fantasy), which I am in the process of getting published.
As far as my personality, I can be pretty polarizing, so I suppose it depends on who you ask. People who instantly get along with me might say my openness, or my ability to joke about anything. People who instantly can't stand me might say my openness, or my ability to joke about anything.
I am an avid moviegoer, and will watch dozens of new release movies each year. I also rent a lot of movies from Redbox. I don't have a specific type I will or wont watch, and will watch just about anything once. Some movies I enjoyed watching include Snatch, Lucky Number Sleven, Dogma, The Departed, the Matrix series, most super hero movies, Clerks, Sin City, most big budget animated movies, and most epic fantasy movies.
I don't watch T.V. as much as most people, but my roommate got me into a few of the shows that everyone else seems to think of as must-sees. Parks and Rec, The League, The Blacklist, and Brooklyn Nine Nine, are some of the shows I have enjoyed more recently. I like to watch the WWE Network as well.
As for food, I enjoy seafood and Italian cuisine the most. I wont shy away from anything though, and I will be the first person to try out any dish that is put in front of me. I do not tend to prefer spicy food however. Which really works out if you like it, because then you get your own food you don't have to worry about me eating it when you're not looking.
2. Entertainment. Movies, games, bowling, swimming, going to the park; I need something to occupy my free time.
3. Stability. I like having a steady job, paid bills, and reliable people in my life. I am the type of person to prioritize handling things that need to get done over other things I want to do.
4. Good food. I am not talking about sustenance just to sustain myself. I am talking about delicious food engineered specifically to be savored. If you have any suggestions, feel free to let me know.
5. Goals. Small or big, I am the type of person to set out to complete something. I enjoy the satisfaction of feeling like I accomplished something.
6. Laughter. I love to laugh, and I love to make the people around me laugh. I tend to be no-holds-barred with my humor, and I will make or laugh at any joke if I think it is funny, regardless of the subject matter.
I like some Nickleback songs.
... looking forward to a planned date night makes you smile all day.
If you are interested in hanging out, with at least some intention of establishing a long term relationship (eventually), and see me as someone that would be a good fit, I would argue that is as good a place to start as any.
Honestly, as long as you get the impression we might get along and aren't just looking for some casual fling, or are looking for someone to be 'just friends' with, I think we have similar enough goals in mind to give messaging each other a shot.