I like rock/ice climbing, running silly adventure races, and drinking good beer with my friends. These activities usually involve a costume, face paint, and/or jorts. I take my professional life seriously but make lots of time for shenanigans, adventure, and exercise (often all at the same time).
Waking up very early and slightly hungover to run a race or hike/climb a mountain.
I'm also good at biology, business plan writing, setting ridiculous goals and somehow achieving them, and playing guitar.
Music - anything live, especially if it's Blues-related. Also, I believe that Mumford and Sons is single handedly saving the modern music scene :)
Movies/TV - I don't watch a lot of movies and rarely ever watch TV, I can't really sit still that long because I'd rather be doing something like spending time with friends.
1.) Fresh air
2.) A strong cup of black coffee
3.) A good day backpack
4.) A pair of running shoes
5.) My 3 brothers
My workout music mix from Pandora or Songza is almost exclusively "Swag Rap"
- You are adventurous and well educated
- You like good beer (or good wine)
- You appreciate (or are addicted to) coffee
- You can bring my french from passable to fluency
- You can teach me how to swim
- You like to climb/hike or want to learn (although you have to teach me something new in return)