2) I didn't major in procrastination because, well, I had something better to do. But I'm still very good at it!
3) Listening, helping and comforting the people I care about
4) Making jokes that few people get
5) Shaving with a straight razor (it's probably to proof my manhood, does it work?)
6) Having creative solutions in stressful situations
Movies: The Fall, Mr. Nobody, Weekend. A single man, most Woody Allen films. I'm also the lord of the rings, Star Wars, Batman kinda guy. And an animation addict.
Shows: Doctor Who (a bit of a whovian), Mad men, Game of Thrones, Dexter, Sherlock, Will & Grace, Homeland. Shit, it turns out to be quite a lot. I will finish this bit, otherwise some people might think I don't have a life.
Music: Mostly classical. Bach, Wagner, Mahler. Oddly enough. But I do stumble upon some Coldplay, Jeff Buckley, Queen and maybe after some extensive browsing you might even find some Gaga in a hidden file called "guilty pleasures".
Food. Well, I have not much to say on the matter: if it's edible I'll eat it, if it's prepared with taste and know-how: I'll love it.
2) Music (especially Bach)
4) Good food
5) Seasons, I have a special appreciation for all four of them
6) Imagination, my own and that of others