•Gender: Male-type thing (they/them or he/him pronouns are fine)
•Class: Nerd + Geek. Spec'd for video games, primarily 2D fighters, with a few points also in board games.
I am polyamorous and legally married (separated). My current relationship status is ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. I'm a relationship anarchist, at least according to the Relationship Anarchy Manifesto. If that isn't your cup of tea then I'm happy with being friends, but a monogamous relationship is more than likely a no-go here I'm afraid.
What am I looking for? A companion/co-pilot who wants to go on fun adventures, meeting other lovely people, but also wouldn't be opposed to staying in, getting a takeaway and playing some video games.
I'm an extrovert that prefers to stay indoors, it's a little bit tricky...
I consider myself a dating nerd (if you can believe such a thing exists!) and I like to hack around with and toy with the site options from time to time. Let me know if you see anything weird!
I live in London, but move around from time to time. I travel to Orlando for a couple weeks now and then so you may see me pop up if I'm there!
You are welcome to like my profile if you so feel inclined (despite me not having A-List)! One of the following will happen:
• You will show up as a visitor, and I may visit and end up liking your profile back!
• If you've opted not to show up as a visitor, you will end up being highly likely to show up in Quickmatch.
• If we're very lucky, OkCupid will email me and tell me you liked my profile (but it doesn't always do this...)
Or you can just send me a message. Your choice! 😉
At some point in my life I fell down a rabbit hole and lost my way home. It's been an interesting and fun journey so far though!
For work, I write code. In my free time I make YouTube clips/Gfycats with various different fighting game content. I also enjoy going to fighting game tournaments, and tend to be rather competitive in general!
I also play boardgames very often! You'll usually find me playing games such as Resistance/Avalon, Yomi, or Coup!
• Using OkCupid. I'm pretty sure I qualify as some sort of power-user now...
• Applied Tetris
• Anything technology related, I'm coated in gadgets
• Fixing computers
• Making internet connections go faster
• Bargain hunting
• Navigating/giving directions, I take routes which Citymapper/Journey Planner considers to be ludicrous and/or impossible
• Overusing smileys (I need to work on that... 🙂)
• Assuming people aren't interested in me. That one I REALLY need to work on...
• Having massive crushes on people not in London. Dating people not in London. Meeting people on OkCupid who are not in London. (WTF London?!)
I look like a foreigner, apparently. Questions such as "where are you from?" and "do you speak English?" are not uncommon... I've lived in London my entire life 😔
🎧 Stuff like this fits my musical taste:
The Glitch Mob
Also my Gangnam Style dancing is literally prizewinning.
📺 I haven't watched through any recent TV shows. However, I have been fond of Futurama, IT Crowd, QI and A Bit of Fry and Laurie.
🍽 AeroPressed coffee, sushi, noodles, pasta (especially with pesto), pizza, cheese, burgers, pancakes, I am never going to finish this list...
🎮 I play a lot of Overwatch, a bit of Street Fighter, and am a big fan of Portal. I'm also very fond of couch co-op and love getting a group of people playing various multiplayer Steam games!
My computing devices (PC/laptop/handheld) + internet: from work to entertainment there's generally a computer involved somewhere along the line - besides, we wouldn't be on this awesome site getting to know awesome people without them.
Tasty food: people who know me will usually see me snacking on something almost constantly. These people are also jealous of my megametabolism.
Screwdriver: not a common thing to see in this category, but so many things would become so painstakingly difficult without them.
My senses: I rely on them pretty heavily, and would be pretty upset if I were to lose any of them.
Affection, from hugs and kisses to cuddles and sex.
Love, because where's the fun in doing something if you don't love it?
How connected I am to new people I meet. I've recognised people on Facebook after seeing their profile on OKC, and vice versa...
What to write in a first message. Sometimes I have moments where I go "Urgh that person really cute but I'm at a complete loss for words and I don't want to send a terrible message" 😨. On some occasions I tend to spurt nonsense...
Why on the front page under "some matches you might like" it shows people that are (monogamous and) seeing someone 😒
Why some people who 'like' my profile don't respond to messages. Was it something I said? Why did they like my profile?! I'm so confused! X_X
Most likely at someone else's house, possibly in another city, potentially in another country.
Or maybe even doing the Stay Home Dance
• I'm an unashamed cuddleslut.
• Seeing someone answer the 'STALE is to STEAL' question correctly excites me more than it should.
• I flagmod occasionally and may visit your profile if you've done something naughty.
• I don't like alcohol and don't touch the stuff, I can have fun without it.
• Occasionally I contact my worst matches possible to ask if they'll be my arch nemesis.
• Pegging is awesome.
• Violet wands are awesome.
I tend to be pretty up front as you've probably noticed. You're welcome to ask me pretty much anything, I describe myself as a search engine without filters.
You want to participate in games of Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes.
You're content with the fact that We Don't Have Normal Lives.
TheRedPill makes your mind feel like it wants to throw up through your eyeballs.
You don't have ulterior motives. Being honest/up-front about what you're looking for will get you a lot further...
You didn't vote to leave the EU.
You like blanket forts.
You're into video games (especially fighting) - I lack gaming friends. ☹ this is terrible as I'm more of a social gamer and play multiplayer a lot more than single player. Non-gaming multiplayer activities are also acceptable.