I am polyamorous and legally married (separated). My current relationship status is ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. I'm a relationship anarchist, at least according to the Relationship Anarchy Manifesto. If that isn't your cup of tea then I'm happy with being friends, but a monogamous relationship is more than likely a no-go here I'm afraid.
What am I looking for? Any kind of enjoyable interactions with other people really! Primarily, someone who would be partial to being lazy, sitting in bed, getting a takeaway and playing some video games, but I'm also keen on going to events and parties with people I'm fond of 🙂
I'm an extrovert that prefers to stay indoors, it's a little bit tricky...
I consider myself a dating nerd (if you can believe such a thing exists!) and I like to hack around with and toy with the site options from time to time. Let me know if you see anything weird!
I live in London, but travel to Orlando for a couple weeks now and then so you may see me pop up if I'm there!
You are welcome to like my profile if you so feel inclined (despite me not having A-List)! One of the following will happen:
• You will show up as a visitor, and I may visit and end up liking your profile back!
• If you've opted not to show up as a visitor, you will end up being highly likely to show up in Quickmatch.
• If we're very lucky, OkCupid will email me and tell me you liked my profile (but it doesn't always do this...)
Or you can just send me a message. Your choice! 😉
I'm a programmer who writes Perl 6 for fun and Perl 5 for profit. I make contributions to the Perl tracks on exercism.io to help others learn how to code 🙂.
I also play boardgames very often! You'll usually find me playing games such as Resistance/Avalon, Yomi, or Coup!
• Using OkCupid. I'm pretty sure I qualify as some sort of power-user now...
• Applied Tetris
• Anything technology related, I'm coated in gadgets
• Fixing computers
• Making internet connections go faster
• Bargain hunting
• Navigating/giving directions, I take routes which Citymapper/Journey Planner considers to be ludicrous and/or impossible
• Overusing smileys (I need to work on that... 🙂)
• Assuming people aren't interested in me. That one I REALLY need to work on...
• Having massive crushes on people not in London. Dating people not in London. Meeting people on OkCupid who are not in London. (WTF London?!)
I look like a foreigner, apparently. Questions such as "where are you from?" and "do you speak English?" are not uncommon... I've lived in London my entire life 😔
🎧 Stuff like this fits my musical taste:
The Glitch Mob
Also my Gangnam Style dancing is literally prizewinning.
📺 I haven't watched through any recent TV shows. However, I have been fond of Futurama, IT Crowd, QI and A Bit of Fry and Laurie.
🍽 Coffee, sushi, noodles, pasta/gnocchi (especially with pesto), pizza, cheese, burgers, pancakes, I am never going to finish this list...
🎮 I play a lot of Overwatch, a bit of Street Fighter, and am a big fan of Portal. I recently completed Zelda: Breath of the Wild and consider it to be one of the greatest games I've ever played. I'm also very fond of couch co-op and love getting a group of people playing various multiplayer Steam games!
My computing devices (PC/laptop/handheld) + internet: from work to entertainment there's generally a computer involved somewhere along the line - besides, we wouldn't be on this awesome site getting to know awesome people without them!
Tasty food: people who know me will usually see me snacking on something almost constantly. These people are also jealous of my megametabolism.
Screwdriver: not a common thing to see in this category, but so many things would become so painstakingly difficult without them.
My senses: I rely on them pretty heavily, and would be pretty upset if I were to lose any of them.
Affection, from hugs and kisses to cuddles and sex.
Love, because where's the fun in doing something if you don't love it?
Also, politics 😱
Most likely at someone else's house, possibly in another city, potentially in another country.
Or maybe even doing the Stay Home Dance
• I'm an unashamed cuddleslut.
• I flagmod occasionally and may visit your profile if you've done something naughty.
• I don't drink. I hate the taste of alcohol, and the effects seem unappealing.
• Pegging is awesome.
• Violet wands are awesome.
I tend to be pretty up front as you've probably noticed. You're welcome to ask me pretty much anything, I describe myself as a search engine without filters.
You want to participate in games of Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes.
You're content with the fact that We Don't Have Normal Lives.
TheRedPill makes your mind feel like it wants to throw up through your eyeballs.
You don't have ulterior motives. Trust me, being honest/up-front about what you're looking for will get you a lot further!
You are anti-Tory.
You like blanket forts.
You're into video games (especially fighting) - I lack gaming friends. ☹ this is terrible as I'm more of a social gamer and play multiplayer a lot more than single player. Non-gaming multiplayer activities are also acceptable.