I am not the most athletic person you will ever meet nor am I the most coordinated. However, hiking is probably my favorite activity, thus I am out and about quite a bit in the summer.
I love exploring the different neighborhoods of Denver (i.e., scoping out the best breweries) but I also love to sit at home and read or bake. I am chronically behind on my favorite television shows, so I sometimes marathon-watch on a few and far between lazy weekend.
Memorizing random facts (including lines from movies, TV shows and song lyrics).
Driving a stick shift car (it was the only thing I had known until my car met an untimely fate and I bought an automatic).
Movies: I will watch almost anything with a decent plot. My only requirement is that if a movie is based on a book, I must read the book before watching the movie.
Music: Chvrches, Bastille, The Lumineers, Augustana, Bruce Springsteen, Silversun Pickups, etc. My taste is fairly eclectic and I am always in search of new music.
Food: I think I will instead list the foods I do not like. Those would be peanuts (including peanut butter), anything from McDonalds, radishes, and celery. Other than that, I will try anything once, although sometimes you shouldn't tell me what I'm eating or I'll let my preconceived notions of it get in the way.
2) My glasses... it would be dangerous for me to drive without them.
3) Music or podcasts... I listen to at least one of almost every day.
4) A good laugh every day.
5) The occasional spontaneous weekend adventure.
6) My friends and family (a requisite on this list).
1) Working on homework until I accidentally fall asleep on my couch/bed/at my desk.
2) Hanging out with my friends somewhere in the city. We usually don't have a well-conceived plan, which is part of the fun!