• I DO NOT DRIVE. I understand this is a dealbreaker for some people. If it is for you, please don't waste my time :)
I've been described by friends as "sweet but terrifying", "bossy", and a "total mama bear" so take that as you will. I'm pretty chill about things. You do you, just don't be too much of an asshole.
Also please no one under 26. I'm kinda creeped out when you 18 year olds message me.
• Petsitting. It's the dream, dude, you get paid to cuddle animals.
• Rings. I think my current count is eleven.
• If I'm wearing my favorite shoes, how tall I am (they put me at about 6' so)
• Yarn bag and/or whatever knitting/crocheting project I have going on.
Music: my Last FM account hasn't updated in awhile, but there's that. Right now mostly listening to BABYMETAL, In This Moment, The Pretty Reckless, and Lana Del Rey. And if you don't like Styx we can't be friends.
Tv: Stranger Things, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Orphan Black, Game of Thrones, Jessica Jones, American Horror Story, Boardwalk Empire, Daredevil, Sons of Anarchy, The Strain, Gotham, Preacher.
Foodwise I'm picky, but I try not to make a big deal out of it. I love lasagna and spaghetti, but other noodle type foods are a no go. Definitely not a sushi fan, but I'll eat almost anywhere as long as there's some type of chicken or steak on the menu.
• how strange it is to find people I went to school with on here and have to pretend I don't remember them
• were pygmy puffs based on tribbles?
I do a lot of knitting.
I used to work for a D-list celebrity who was (is?) a bit of a douche. Met some good people through him, though.
You understand us Hufflepuffs are important members of society.
You can accept my lack of a vehicular transportation and don't live 300 miles away.