Oh yeah, by the way I am also a pretty great cook. That's what you were wanting to see, right?
I havent seen many movies this year but out of the ones I have, Zootopia really stuck with me. It is so much more than the CGI Disney film that it is. It is a movie about overcoming racism, it deals with drug use, it is surprisingly adult but masked as children entertainment. It was great. I also enjoyed the new Jungle Book movie, deadpool of course, and Eddie The Eagle.
TV shows, Mr. Robot is great at the moment. Ballers, Empire, Power, Bojack Horseman, and of course... Game of Thrones.
My favorite band of all time is and always will be Incubus. I also enjoy muse, Twenty One Pilots, In This Moment, and I am a sucker for some System of A Down.
But I listen to everything. Currently on repeat on my iPhone is new albums from Logic and Gucci.
Of course I am plowing my way through the newest Harry Potter, The Cursed Child, but I am also reading Mr. Mercedes from Stephen King and Zoo 2 from James Patterson.
Food... I got into stuff I never liked before this year. Avocados, grapefruit, spinach. I can see myself going towards a more healthy lifestyle as my taste buds seem to be craving the healthier foods now. Only time will tell.
2. Friends. My friends are my family.
3. Family. Family will always be there.
4. The Internet. We live in a world now where living without the internet would feel like being completely cut off from the world.
5. My phone. Smartphones are essential in this century. It's not just a fun device to play games and talk on, it is a tool, a Swiss Army knife for the 21st century if you will.
6. My health. I am working on being healthier.
It will be a great way to break the ice.
Do you understand sarcasm?
Do you like movies?
Do you want a nice guy who is working his ass off towards a future with you, someone he hasn't even met yet?
If you do, and you like my profile please message me. I promise to reply.