Star Wars: The Force Awakens was good, as was Jurassic World, but my favorite movie of the year was by far Straight Outta Compton.
TV shows, I didn't get to watch a lot of new shows this year but one I did watch and loved was Jessica Jones.
My music tastes were all over the place in 2015. On any given day you could find me listening to Rock, Rap, Country, even Christian music, but when I look back the album that will always take me back to 2015 will most likely be Blurryface by Twenty One Pilots. Honorable mention for Chris Stappletons Traveller, as that album was fantastic!
I read a few books in 15, my favorite being Ready Player One by Ernest Cline. It was like Harry Potter meets Charlie and the Chocolate factory, and it was a total page turner.
Food... I got into stuff I never liked before this year. Avocados, grapefruit, spinach. I can see myself going towards a more healthy lifestyle as my taste buds seem to be craving the healthier foods now. Only time will tell.
2. Friends. My friends are my family.
3. Family. Family will always be there.
4. The Internet. We live in a world now where living without the internet would feel like being completely cut off from the world.
5. My phone. Smartphones are essential in this century. It's not just a fun device to play games and talk on, it is a tool, a Swiss Army knife for the 21st century if you will.
6. My health. I am working on being healthier.
June 2016 edit: I signed up for my first 5k. It's in August.
It's go time!
Do you understand sarcasm?
Do you like movies?
Do you want a nice guy who is working his ass off towards a future with you, someone he hasn't even met yet?
If you do, and you like my profile please message me. I promise to reply.