- I am happily employed in a career I like.
- I like sports, but I'm a poor athlete.
- Breakfast is my favourite meal. But all the others are pretty good, too.
- I am 'easy like sunday morning'.
- I work, and prefer working nights.
- I am a 'type B personality', and I'm looking for a 'type A' woman
- I believe in the phrase 'Everything in Moderation'. Dependance and addiction is worse than any drug.
- I love to read.
- My name, Morgan, means "by the sea". Coincidentaly, I love water, and being near, in or on it.
- I have a lazy left eye.
- I am a decent cook, as long as I'm not baking.
- I quit smoking cigarettes, but enjoy the occasional cigar or tobbacco pipe.
- I am not affraid of commitment.
- I am what one may call "a Jack-of-all-trades, but master of none".
- I actually enjoy karaoke.
- The sight of my camping backpack filled before a trip, makes me excited.
- I have no problems making friends, but find difficulties in meeting lovers.
- There are few things in life I enjoy more, than sitting on a patio, reading a book and slowly getting drunk.
- I enjoy the Absurd.
- My parents divorced when I was quite young.
- I never learned well in the typical school setting.
- I have an interest in the esoteric and occult.
- I am a very poor guitarist, despite playing for 15+ years.
- I am, generally speaking, a happy person.
- My greatest physical traits are my legs, and my hair.
- I have a fear of death by automobile accident.
- By nature, I am a people person, but I spend a lot of time by myself.
- I believe Randomness is devine.
- My ideal woman is independant, smiles freely, and is not affraid to get her hands dirty.
- I used to be 'the music guy', but these days I hardly care to seek out new artists.
- The happiest years of my life were the ones when I was in a commited relationship. I long for that again.
For now this is all. I will add more in the near future. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
Books by: Charles Bukowski, Umberto Eco, Christopher Moore, Albert Camus, Jack Kerouac, Neal Stephenson, Douglas Coupland.... Also, I like Mythologies and Histories.
Movies: The Big Lebowski, Seven, Fear and Loathing in Los Vegas, The Royal Tannenbaums, The Great Escape, Clue, Total Recal, Major League, Indiana Jones, Aliens, Bram Stokers Dracula, Monty Python movies, a lot of sci-fi, 80's action movies ...
Shows: ok I dont have cable. TV is garbage these days, except for the odd show like: Always Sunny in Philly, Walking Dead, Boardwalk Empires, Game of Thrones, the First 48, American Pickers
Music: This would be my longest list. I like everything from Motown to Metal, Punk, Funk, New Wave, Grunge, British Invasions both 60s version and 90s... etc
Food - I dont think there are any I dislike.