I love to travel and go on pub crawls in random cities and meet people. It's a requirement for me to leave North America at least once a year to stay balanced. The beach is my happy place. I blast music a lot in my house and dance it out while cooking and doing chores. I love the feelings you have after working out, but wont lie that sometimes I would rather just couch it. I like my job, but it is stressful so you will hear me complain about it when things get crazy. I start projects and don't always finish them. My family is all far away so my friends here are extremely important to me. When it comes to relationships, I like doing my own thing, but also want to seek new things out together. =)
- Trying to figure out what concerts are worth going to this winter. Suggestions are welcome.
- Planning my trips for 2017. I recently returned from Iceland, and Portugal and Costa Rica are likely next.
- Trying to improve my pub quiz teams score one week at a time. Who doesnt love trivia and beer?
- Sorting out my volunteer schedule and trying to learn French.
- Working out via any means that does not involve a gym membership.
- Mentally preparing for winter. I always try to embrace it, but I wont ever love it.
TV Shows: Game of Thrones, The Affair, House of Cards, Girls, random things on Netflix
Movies: Ultimate favs: Terminator 2, Seven, The Shawshank Redemption
I read way too many books to comment on favourites. Totally a fiction lover though.
I adore going to concerts in small venues. I am ridiculous at the time of world and euro cup and was absolutely giddy when Portugal finally won this year.
If you think that a relationship means two people being equals and sticking up/standing by each other no matter what.