I'm not a "regular guy," as so many here seem to claim. I'm too curious about everything around me to be regular. I laugh too easily to be regular (I can be kind of goofy, but I'm ok with that.)
I'm very driven, and mostly have my stuff together. Mostly. I'm still slowly replacing all my Ikea furniture with better things. As much as I love my career, I love my own time more. Especially travel. What's better than being lost in a new city or on a beach with a book?
I love wearing suits and wish Seattle gave me more opportunities to do so.
I'm also extremely amused by the "not all men" meme. Or, rather, the response from most men. I don't get all the privilege denying.,
I/ENTP/J. Any time I've been tested, I fall right in the middle of those 4. I also don't put much stock in these.
I'm an AVP at a major beauty company (don't judge too hard - it's a new title and I'm pretty proud.) Before that I worked in fashion, and before that I was in video games. I can talk endlessly about all three subjects. It's an addiction
I'm excellent at school. I've got degrees in English, Computer Science, Law and Business. My most recent degree is technically in strategy and decision sciences. This means I'm amazing at throwing out buzzwords.
I will say, though, bonus points if you dislike Chuck Palahniuk, who is like the Tucker Max of fiction (though Tucker probably already wears that crown.)
I do think Archer is the funniest show in years. I also watch Community, Justified, GoT, Fargo, Orphan Black, Party Down - all the internet nerd approved shows.
Music-wise, I listened to a ton of synth as a child, metal as a high schooler, hardcore in my late teens and early 20s, and I'm back to synth. Cold Cave, Ladyhawke, EMA, etc.
I just finished The Handmaid's Tale. That didn't feel 30 years old.
3) Sunshine. Lots and lots of sunshine.
4) Iced Tea
5) Fun. I can have it anywhere. It really depends a lot of #1 up there.
6) You. See what I did there? Suave, wasn't it? Like Rico Suave suave. Rico.... suave...
Otherwise, I'd always be at a restaurant with a group of friends.
Lastly, having come from the sunglasses world, I'd say one of the biggest turn-offs for me, other than not reading, is a pair of outdated glasses.
And, c'mon people, put an answer here! "Heehee, I wouldn't admit that on the internet" isn't a valid answer to "what's the most private thing you're willing to admit on the internet?"
- You're interesting.
- You're intelligent.
- You're a lot of fun to be around.
- You know more about my new home than I do (and considering I've barely been here, that's pretty much all of you.)
- You can teach me something new. I don't mean that as an innuendo - I'm most interested in being around people that are knowledgeable in areas I am not and can teach me things
- You are ok knowing that everything I know about fishing I learned from Lars Von Trier