If you want to know what I'm about, read "Every Day" by David Levithan. Then let's talk :)
my music mood today:
These are some things that make me laugh:
(disclaimer, since several people asked me if I made these up. No guys, I am not a comedian. This list (I've now shortened it) floats readily available on the Internet) ;)
1. A cartoonist was found dead in his home. Details are sketchy.
2. I used to be a banker, but then I lost interest.
3. I wondered why the baseball kept getting bigger. Then it hit me.
4. Haunted French pancakes give me the crepes.
5. England has no kidney bank, but it does have a Liverpool.
6. I tried to catch some fog, but I mist.
7. They told me I had type-A blood, but it was a Type-O.
8. I changed my iPod's name to Titanic. It's syncing now.
9. I know a guy who's addicted to brake fluid, but he says he can stop any time.
10. I stayed up all night to see where the sun went, and then it dawned on me.
And, for your enjoyment, the 'worst puns ever' :D
food: I like a lot of different foods and I always like to try out new foods and new restaurants. I'm a total wimp when it comes to spicy food. But hey, more for you! ;)
movies: I love going to the movies so I usually see the latest ones on the big screen. These are some of my favorite: Deadpool, Serenity, Inception, Jumper, The Matrix, StarTrek, Underworld, Source Code, Good Will Hunting, ...........
music - sooo important to me! I enjoy a wide variety actually, depending on my mood (doesn't it always? ;) ), to include: Porcupine Tree, Raised by Swans, Placebo, Coldplay, Snow Patrol, Tool, A Perfect Circle, Bauhaus, Death Cab For Cutie, Metallica, Korn, Puscifer, Alice in Chains, The Shins, The Decemberists, Plain White T's, Killing Joke, Kissing The Pink, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Tenacious D, Depeche Mode, Sarah McLachlan, Soundgarden, Zero 7, .......
I recently discovered Fivefold. Give them a listen and support them!
They are awesome, as a band and as human beings.
My daughter (who lives far far away, alas)
Any parts of my body
A cozy bed (at least if the "could never do without" refers to "ever again")
Learning new things
We can't hold on to anything. The more we accept that fact the more peaceful life becomes.
you noticed that I didn't check 'casual sex' in my 'I'm looking for' section.
you know the difference between "admit the most private thing about you" and "The most private thing you are willing to admit" ;)
bonus points if you are able to write more than "hi" and something more personal than "you look great, I want to get to know you". Also, I'm allergic to being called "dear" - just a hint. :) Then again... would someone from the above category even read a profile first? My experience so far: No! :D
huge bonus points if you are a native speaker or have at least a firm grasp of the language you are typing in. Makes communication that much more fun ;)