• Love travelling and seeing new places
• Doing something active (though easier said than done)
• I used to live in China and speak a bit of Chinese. I plan to continue learning it once I have the time.
• Apple, not Windows
• I have a guitar but seem to play it on and off.
• Watching a good TV show or movie
• A good discussion is always fun, whatever it’s about.
• I am happy to discuss politics, but equally understand that some people don’t.
• Love cooking (although I find it all too easy to throw something in the oven after a long day at work!)
• I’m a civil servant
• I’m in the reserves (Army)
• Prefer a pub to a club, especially on a Friday night, though clubs definitely have their time and place.
Sherlock, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, The West Wing. I also just watched Orange Is the New Black, which I thought was surprisingly good and I fully recommend to anyone looking for something new to watch.
Just too many to mention and I don’t really have a specific genre that I like to watch.
I tend to listen to most things, from Pop to Blues to Jazz, though I’m not a fan of heavy metal or punk. Some artists/bands I’ve been listening to lately include Parov stelar and Wax Taylor.
Just finished reading The Cuckoo’s Calling by Robert Galbraith (aka J.K.Rowling) which I thought was quite a fun, easy read. Generally though I’ll read a variety of stuff, from Christopher Isherwood to George R. R. Martin.
Everything but I particularly love Chinese food.