I like to tell stories so here's one:
When I was in 1st grade, there was a really sweet kid named Daniel who always, always, always shared his double pack Twinkies with me during recess. Back then I didn't know what a crush or love were. Then one day, his older bully brother chased me around and chanted, "R and Daniel sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, then comes marriage and then the baby carriage…"
Uh, oh….everything changed after that. Suddenly, I no longer wanted anything to do with Daniel or his Twinkies, even though he tried to fend his brother off me. Poor Daniel. Well, I want someone like Daniel. He just liked me for who I was and wanted to be around me and share his beloved Twinkies. Where have all the sweet, romantic Daniels in the world gone? Or, have they all grown up and turned into another animal, traumatized by the run-away 1st grade girls like me?
2) Cooking & baking. I'll be impressed if you love to cook, too.
3) Being personable and making my friends laugh.
4) My job
5) Telling hilarious dating stories to my friends. I shake my head at the things some guys have said, wrote or done. Like seriously? I should write a book (I'm not a writer.)
Books: The Lovely Bones, Memoirs of a Geisha, The Scarlet Letter
Movies: Serendipity, Love Actually, Pearl Harbor, Forgetting Sarah Marshall
Shows: Game of Thrones, Mistresses, CSI, Law & Order, Bones, House, Grey's Anatomy, Animal Planet
Music: Beach House, Keane, Muse, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Bob Marley, The Beetles, etc.
Food: All SO many!
2) toilet paper
5) $ or cc
Does this make me sound pretty practical?
I don't actually like Twinkies.
I'm a banana.
2) If you've seen the movie, "Bridesmaids" and are like the character of Chris O'Dowd who plays the police officer, then DEFINITELY message me. HOWEVER, if you are like the character of Jon Hamm who plays Ted, the douche bag guy that she's been having booty calls with, then definitely DO NOT message me. I am looking for a long-term rltnshp so only those serious need apply.
3) You've got it together, you're responsible, kind, caring, follows through on plans, likes to explore and go on adventures, whether locally or afar and you care about being fit and healthy, but are ok eating bad occasionally.
4) You are a gentleman and you're FUN just being YOU. By gentleman, I expect the man to play his role and do the planning, at least initially. You don't ask a woman out and ask her to plan it!
5) You are nice, genuine and honest with a little naughty just like me. If you have lied about your age on here, I am not interested. That is being dishonest from the start and a deal breaker. Be confident in who you are. Lying about your age shows dishonesty and a lack of self-confidence.