Book: The Key to Rebecca (or anything by Ken Follett), The Gargoyle, I love reading but it's mostly adventure books or fantasy. I'm a bit of a geek.
Movies: The Fall, Zoolander, The Cell, Once and Elf
Music: (There is no way I could even get started on this)
Frightened Rabbit, Bon Iver, Volcano Choir, let's be honest anything Justin Vernon touches, Colin Stetson, Future Islands, Amos Lee, The Maccabees, The White Buffalo, Kishi Bashi, Squirrel Nut Zippers, Bjork, Radiohead, Sarah Vaughn, Glen Hansard (and of course the subsequent bands The Swell Season and The Frames), Antony & The Johnsons, Tegan & Sara, The Ebony Hillbillies (best subway band ever!!!) just to name a few!! If you want the real low down you're gonna have to ask.
Food: I have gone through a lifestyle change in the food department in the last year. Super proud to say it's been an entire year without sugar! Among other changes. Woot! If you are interested, I'm open about it.
2. MUSIC!!! (if you didn't get that yet)
3. Games (physical or board)
4. Blankets (I love to be warm and snuggly)
5. Soap (this is the only one without an explanation so I felt the need to write something so it wasn't lonely)
6. Nailpolish?? (Hahaha I ran out)