The obligatory stuff:
I don’t shy away from uncomfortable situations, for example, unknowingly I went to a Hip Hop dance class where there was a room full of women and two guys (including me) learning how to shake our booties. It turned out it was the unofficial “Sexy Sunday”. After countless "Sexy Sundays", I now own the dance floor, no joke (check out my IG: wyw.upintheair for dance videos). If you don't enjoy dancing, we are not going to work.
I am driven, assertive, witty, passionate, compassionate, and goofy. Dance music (currently House) is my #1 passion followed by dancing (Shuffle/cut shapes, Hip Hop, Salsa). An ideal day for me includes going to workout/yoga/dance classes, exploring a new hiking trail, and going out dancing the night away. Or just jump in the car and go on a road trip.
After working in management consulting for three years and collecting 600,000 airline miles and 600,000 SPG hotel points , I recently took a management role with a consumer electronics company in South Bay that requires a lot less work travel. Although my father wanted me to be a doctor like him, I carved my own path in life, and chose a profession that makes me happy, and creates positive impact in the world.
Living life to the fullest and having work/life balance is becoming more important to me. Last winter, I spent many weekends skiing the beautiful mountains of Tahoe. Making music podcasts feeds my creativity.…. I love to have fun.
What I really meant to say:
Choose your adventure:
1. You would like a heartfelt compliment.
2. You have a boyfriend and are here for the self esteem.
3. You desire a normal convo.
4. You need a handsome Asian for a family or work event.
5. You want a ridiculously cheesy pick up line.
6. You just want me to follow you on Instagram.
7. You've already had names for our beautiful babies.
- Trying to improve my skiing skills at Lake Tahoe, I bought a season pass!
- HIIT workout, Yoga, Barre, Hip Hop Dance, Kickboxing.
- Shuffle dance almost everyday
- Going through airport security fast
- Witty banters
- Telling politically incorrect jokes
- Being physically affectionate
- Making eye contact
- Excel and PowerPoint (geeky, I know)
- DJing Trance/House music. Check out my Podcast, http://www.mixcloud.com/wyw
- DIY stuff, I built wood furniture like a platform bed, dressers.
Movies: Forrest Gump, Lord of the Ring, Walk Hard, The Hangover, This Is The End, No Country for Old Man. But in general I watch all kinds of movies.
Food: Veggies. Seafood and Steak. Korean/Texas/Brazilian BBQ. Dim Sum (no chicken feet)
TV show: Mad Men, Supernatural, South Park, Family Guy, Happy Ending, The Office, House of Lies, Suits, Walking Dead.
- Music and dancing
- Intelligent conversations
- Adventure/Travel. I have visited Chicago, NYC, Dallas, Beijing, HongKong all within the same week.
- There are so many animals that need help!
- New shuffle combos
Or I would be in another country traveling for fun.
- I love bunnies and sea otters.
- I think farmersonly.com looks pretty legit, (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYun_5-tpvc). I am a city folk but yeah I get it