Lived on both coasts, and would consider moving for love. Looking for something long-term and great.
I'm well rounded, creative, secure (mentally and financially). An open book - Ask anything.
Looking for a partner who is...
- both driven and feminine
- as affectionate as I am – words of affirmation, acts of service, physical touch.
- has a great sense of humor – understands the difference between sarcasm and reality, has removed the stick up her butt that we all create, and doesn't always have to be PC.
- hard-working – takes her career seriously, and has creative outlets that are important to her
- fitness – keeps her body in shape, and seeks personal growth
- Things I don't understand – white chocolate ("It's NOT chocolate!!"), sleeping outdoors when I can afford a hotel, deep-dish pizza ("It's .... not pizza... it's.....soup?")
- I'm 50, but look 40 (good genes and years and a lifetime of working out), and I act 12 (20 on a good day :-)
- If you want to know what I'm really like, ask my dog. I'm a complete idiot around her, and I'm fairly certain that someday I will make her laugh out loud.
- SQUIRREL! (Sorry… just making sure you were still there).
Well, that’s it for now…
If my profile speaks to you… make sure to speak to me
2. My skin is on the outside of my body.
3. I'm made up primary of water and those little bite sized Hershey's candy thingies.
4. I am never redundant.
5. I am NEVER redundant.
2. Love, affection, friendship.
3. Strong people to challenge me.
5. My jetpack (What? They're not invented yet? Damn it!)
6. A sixth thing.