I would also prefer to make friends with people that are accepting of poly people. I'm fairly new to this, and am looking for more people who I can have conversations with on this topic.
I am a book loving, and artsy person. I like reading a lot, it is a rare day where I do not have a book on my person, or close by. I like reading science fiction and fantasy the most, but will read other genres if the book looks good.
I usually start off a bit quiet and reserved until I get to know someone.
I like outdoor activities; archery, hiking, camping, kayaking. Playing games is also something I like to do, be it board games, video, or pc games.
My wonderful boyfriend, if anyone is curious.
Smile, I am talking 100 percent brilliant amazing beautiful, loving, gorgeous and compassionate smile."
- The boyfriend.
1. Reading! I would be a very sad person without books.
2. Crafty/art things. Drawing, knitting, sewing, making miniature origami cranes. The list could go on. :)
3. Martial arts, specifically Kempo. A new(ish) interest, and I'm enjoying it a lot.
4. Music, and musical people. I used to be able to play the piano and guitar, until I didn't practice at all for a few years. I am off and on trying to gain those skills back.
5. Archery, I have recently discovered I really like this. (though I'm not very good yet)
6. Going out (or staying in) and doing fun stuff with my friends. Examples include playing games, dancing, cooking/baking, strolling in a park, watching movies, and sewing projects.