Movies: Oceans Trilogy, Bourne Trilogy, Back to the Future Trilogy, Ronin, Citizen Kane, Breakfast at Tiffany's, War Games, The Breakfast Club, all James Bond, Zoolander, Spaceballs, Wayne's World, Beverly Hills Cop, Leon Le Professional, il Postino, etc...
Music: I can seriously listen to every genre, and I'm not using that as a cop-out. Depending on my mood, l can listen to Frank Sinatra, Shinedown, Tom Petty, Alice in Chains, MF DOOM, Samuel Barber, Kavinsky, Tame Impala, you name it. My useless talent is being able to name most songs within just a few beats.
2) My Book Collection - I feel like reading the same books again and again at different points in your life is very eye opening to how much a person changes.
3) Family - My family is very tight knit, and I think that is a damn good thing. We all get along at Thanksgiving, and we can all trust each other.
4) Friends - I love when the line between friends and family begins to a blur.
5) Passion - It drives me every day, in every activity. Without it I am nothing, or at the very least, boring.
6) The Gym - Sounds shallow, but it helps everything in my life. Really, at what point do you let your body just become a transport mechanism for your brain?
You know how to laugh and have fun
You aren't afraid of trying new things
You are an ambitious person