I find myself wanting to start projects these days, aligning my passions with my actions has gone over really well. Sometimes easier said than done in past living situations.
I'm physically and mentally fit, enjoy doing most everything at least once. I've long believed we should "smile always and hug everyone" -Me, and that "Happiness is a choice" -Me. I'm pretty analytic, and it comes in handy. My hobbies stretch though the mountains and rivers, through the world of technology, to a peaceful place where people share love and respect, and a lot of other stuff. Too much? I ride a sport bikes, some you pedal and some that go vroom vroom.
I am honest, resilient, and pliable.
I was working in an after-school enrichment program for the past 6 years. The little buggers are anything and everything but boring, keeps me active... keeps me alive. I follow the real estate world and lightly watch the stock market. I figure, build knowledge an interest in this crap, sooner I learn the business the better! I have other business ideas and would certainly like to start another!
I tend to get along with most people, very open and personal in conversations. I'm not afraid to talk about my life, generally... very open with most deep conversation (and actions as well for that), I'll do most anything (we're not/are? talking sexually), though not much a drinker these days. I certainly don't mind others having some fun, but I keep the shots, shots, shots, shots, shots shots to a minimum, but it's a choice, the future is open.
Movies are the easiest form of lazy entertainment... and they can have such a significant emotional or mental response. I generally go for the dramas and comedies. Just to name a few: Good Will Hunting, American Beauty, The Matrix,
1. Laughter and smiles are quite literally the fountain of youth. Stay positive, stay alert, stay happy, live long.
2. This electronic box sitting in front of me... all these buttons to press, so many things it can do serving so many purposes. I love my technology. I'm not ashamed to say it, and at the same time I have a vast appreciation for the natural world around us.
3. It wasn't until I dated a chef that I came to appreciate the true value of good food. I was never a foodie, but that has changed. Good food, and healthy food also, make my day just that much brighter!
4. The outdoors and nature present a world for practicing healthy and happy habits... exercise, spirituality, socialization, and more. A good hike, camping, parks large and small, animals, trees, living thing that we cannot communicate with but are Very much ALIVE. I appreciate it all.
5. Friends.. while I can be alone and at peace for a good amount of time, humans are social beings, and I need to feel connected as much as anyone else!
I think about how to make myself the best person that I can be, including everything from my dietary and exercise habits to reading books of all kinds, finding new interests in the least expected places.
I eat the entire apple, even the seeds with cyanide, haha (minus the stem, which is really a branch of the tree and would hurt my jaw). I don't like wasting; I don't like post-its even though they are SO convenient.
I'm comfortable with my height and have no objection to dating or hanging with someone taller than I am. In fact, I think it's great. I'm confident, and yeah, sure, I'd love to have a few more inches upwards, but I'm cool with who I am.
You want to love life... let's be real, challenges arise and we all go through some harsh valleys, but that's life! Give the effort, stay positive (should you be in a down time) and strive to be the best person you can be (always), and have a great time doing it! This life is amazing!!