As for who I am, I'm an over-educated (BA, MBA, and JD - mostly Ivy League) attorney. I think I'm holding up pretty well for my age (I've managed to keep all of my teeth and most of my hair). I love international travel, but I haven't done any since I moved to DC (I may be the only person on OKC who's ever written that in their profile). My favorite hobby is photography. I enjoy discussing literature, music, technology, politics, art, and just about anything else with bright, engaging people.
Movies: When Harry Met Sally, Crimes and Misdemeanors, Up in the Air, The Godfather, Wall Street, The Apartment, Michael Clayton, Vertigo, The Lives of Others, Like Crazy.
Shows: The Producers, Les Miserables.
Music: DeVotchka, Beethoven, Rolling Stones (early), Mozart, Rilo Kiley, Cat Stevens, Bach, Paul Simon, Coldplay, Mahler, Harry Chapin.
Food: Deep dish pizza (only in Chicago); Pad Thai; Bistrot Du Coin.
2. Wall Street Journal and New York Times (I like to get both sides of the story)
3. iPhone 6 Plus (with wallet case)
4. Capital Bikeshare (I commute on it every day, even though I have my own bike, so I guess I could live without it, but still...)
5. The view from my apartment window
6. Cappuccino (I make my own)