- Like to dance and do karaoke (both bar and shower varieties)
- Former ENTJ, now ENFJ
- I feel like I live my life as though I am in a sitcom with a live studio audience. That probably explains why I started a YouTube channel. Oh and if you like short, vine-style comedy, check my channel out here: https://www.youtube.com/c/downtimefuntime
I used to be a recovering finance guy, now I've fallen into a different vice: startup growth. Yeah, I know.
- Being comforting
- Explaining things to people using metaphors and comparisons (fobby moms are good practice for using simple explanations)
- Being a rational person (well, at least I try to be)
- Using parentheses (it's a little excessive)
Interacting with me: likes to be sarcastic
Movies: I like "smartly" written movies with good dialogue and fast pacing. Infernal Affairs (1 and 2), Catch Me If You Can, The Dark Knight, Inception, Intersteller, Star Trek (the new ones), and the new Marvel/Avenger movies.
Shows: nowadays, House of Cards, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, American Horror Story, and other intelligently written dramas. But! To fill up the light-hearted desires, iZombie is quite an underrated show, with a great concept and feel-good comedy.
Food: I pretty much eat everything and anything. Favorites include Chinese, Vietnamese (good pho, vermicelli, and banh mi, anyone?), Italian, Japanese (ramen, katsu curry, and sushi), and some self-shucked oysters (it's both fun AND delicious). Best burrito = Tacqueria Cancun, please don't argue with me on that. Oh, and I frickin' love creamy / cheesy stuff. I finally settled the question for myself: In-N-Out's burger is put together much better, Shake Shack's has the better taste. But both are delicious (screw Five Guys).
Music: Generally grew up with hip hop (I've discovered I like double-time rap) and mainstream R&B, but anything with a good dance beat and rhythm works as well. If Boyz II Men gives you nostalgia, you and I will get along very well. EDM is cool too, though for that it's more about the connection to fond memories. In the end, isn't pretty much all music preference based on sound patterns that resonate due to past feelings and memories?
People to enjoy experiences with
Time to myself
Standing in front of an audience as a stand-up comic and watching the whole world laugh.
You like food. Like, really like it.