- Like to dance and do karaoke (both bar and shower varieties)
- Former ENTJ, now ENFJ
- I feel like I live my life as though I am in a sitcom with a live studio audience. That probably explains why I started a YouTube channel. Oh and if you like short, vine-style comedy, check my channel out here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTkayuXNXzEnpYw2MTUUvPg
I used to be a recovering finance guy, now I've fallen into a different vice: startup growth. Yeah, I know.
- Being comforting
- Explaining things to people using metaphors and comparisons (fobby moms are good practice for using simple explanations and speaking slowwwlyyyy)
- Being a rational person (well, at least I try to be)
- Using parentheses (it's a little excessive)
Interacting with me: like to smile and like to make others smile
Movies: Infernal Affairs (1 and 2), Hero, Catch Me If You Can, The Dark Knight, Inception, Star Trek (the new one), Boiler Room
Shows: Suits, Modern Family, Arrested Development, Glee, House, Scrubs (let's pretend Seasons 7 and onward didn't happen, The L Word (I know, cliché for straight guys to like it, I don't care!), Supernatural (yes, there's a 15 year old girl hidden inside me. and Jensen Ackles is quite a good looking guy. don't judge!), The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Archer
Food: I pretty much eat everything and anything. Favorites include Chinese, Vietnamese (good pho, vermicelli, and banh mi, anyone?), Italian, Japanese (ramen, katsu curry, and sushi), and some self-shucked oysters (it's both fun AND delicious). Randomly crave paella sometimes. Oh, and I frickin' love creamy / cheesy stuff. I finally settled the question: In-N-Out burger > Shake Shack burger. But both are delicious (screw Five Guys).
Music: Generally grew up with hip hop and mainstream R&B, but anything with a good dance beat and rhythm works as well. If Boyz II Men gives you nostalgia, you and I will get along very well. If I say the song title "My Boo", and you think Ghost Town DJ's and not Alicia Keys, then super mega bonus points. If a song's got a Timbaland or a Swizz Beatz beat (by the way, how the hell did he land Alicia Keys), I'm sure I can rock out to it. My favorite lyricist is Eminem. Pleasant songs with a nice melody are great to mellow out to. Sprinkle some techno for mindless chilling, some old motown sounds, Shigeru Umebayashi, and some Asian songs, and you've pretty much got my music folder. I love hearing throwbacks on the radio. I generally like good lyricists and good voices. And of course, can't forget the classic karaoke songs (ohhhhhh we're halfway there, whooaa ok that's enough). I'm pretty open but I shy away from metal and that kind of stuff (can't Dougie to it).
People to enjoy experiences with
Time to myself
Standing in front of an audience as a stand-up comic and watching the whole world laugh.
(half-kidding, I also like reasonable people)