Spend most my student years outside of Singapore....Lived in England, Australia, Brunei, Oman & Pakistan.
Now gone full circle and back to my mother's land.
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator.....ISFJ (The Defender).
..Quiet, shy and gentle yet a behind-the-scenes mover and shaker.
Finding ways to beat the heat.....Humidity's a Killer Here!
Also on the Hunt for Tronky Chocolate Snack.
Putting people at ease......as strange as that sounds.
Also i get people speaking to me in Chinese (Guess i look like i speak Chinese.....Sadly i don't)
Currently watching Suits........... If only making money & Looking Stylish was "That" Easy!
Anything catchy or has a good beat to it for Music........a bonus if i can hum to it.
Choc Mint Chip Ice Cream......Give me Dollops of it...Thanks!
2. A Yellow Fountain Pen in my bag to write down notes. That's right it's Yellow.....very macho....indeed! :)
3. My Headporter Messenger Bag who's been my confidant for years.
4. The thought of freshly baked Choc Pudding Donuts from Dunkin Donuts.
5. Hair Clay to tame thy hair.
6. Nice, smooth, expensive toilet paper.
but I also think about secluded islands, Ice Cream, Taxi Fares, Time Travel, Robots, Transforming Robots, Electronics, Outer Space, Cybernetics, oil, Nanotechnology, and economic meltdowns.
Going to San Diego Comic-Con is on my BUCKET LIST!
As a teenager, i managed to go to Darra Adam Khel, a village in Pakistan that manufacture and sell illegal arms.
Also can't see who has "Liked" me so instead of doing that, drop me a message ;)