I would describe myself as a person (of color), who is:
- most emotional online, rather distant in real life
-Black and proud
-a passionate supporter of Black feminism, African womanism
- mostly empathic
- living virtually very comfortable in my ivory tower called "Facebook"
-maybe a little bit distant
-someone, who says things straight( if I want to or not - I just can't say things in a smooth or diplomatic way)
-flat sense of humour
... to be continued
P.S. OkCupid says, that I am really bad mannered.I have no idea how they come to this conclusion because I'm actually a quite polite person! .. I don't really think, that I am bad mannered ... Am I?
Mafia 3 <3<3<3 , Starcraft 2, Star Wars Battlefront, Left 4 Dead, Rome 2, Cities Skylines,...)
- making music on the computer
-blogging (Aioon - Arriving In The Future)
- going out and (doing something, that looks like) dancing in the club
- watching movies in the cinema
- philosophical/sociological/ethical/... discussions
-discussions about (Black) futurism
"Do you play basketball?" Do you play mini golf? Get the fuck out of my face! I'm serious: If you ask this question you'll have messed up and no I won't answer this question nowhere. What tall people do with their bodies is not a decision we're obliged to share with random short people .
- Frantz Fanon: The Wretched Of The Earth / Die Verdammten dieser Erde
- Noah Sow: Deutschland Schwarz Weiß
- Mutlu Ergün: Kara Günlük - Die geheimen Tagebücher des Sesperado
- Grada Kilomba: Plantation Memories
- Frank Schätzing: Der Schwarm
- William Gibbson: Neuromancer-Trilogie
- J.R.R. Tolkien: The Lord Of The Rings / Der Herr der Ringe
- Patrick Rothfuss: Der Name des Windes
- Div. Stephen King
- What happened Miss Simone?
-The Hunger Games
-Stieg Larsson: The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (Trilogie)(Swedish Version)
-Kingdom Of Heaven
-The Expendables 2
- orchestral filmscores / orchestrale Filmmusik (Hans Zimmer, James Newton Howard, Harry Gregson-Williams,...)
- Lounge Music, Chill Out
- Breakbeat, Big Beat (Prodigy, Stanton Warriors,..)
Not really listening but open to:
-Metal, Industrial, Gothic, Techno ("Schranz"), Speedcore, Breakcore, a little RnB and House
Various African music styles (Afrobeat <3,...)
Except this I also think how I could become more happy in my life - not that I am unhappy now but there is still quite some potential.
And except this I also have a big mess in my head consisting of very spontaneous philosophical, Afro futuristic, sociological and psychological questions and thoughts I sometimes spent time thinking about.
-playing computer games
- chilling with friends
-Probably have parts of the autism spectrum
-a good and intense kiss makes me willing to do EVERYTHING!
-I HATE this Quentin Tarantino and I dont give a f**** that most people love him!
+ if you are a person of color and you're aware of your position in the racist hierarchy (Hint: "We are all in the same struggle" is DEFINETELLY the wrong attitude)
+ if you're on the autism spectrum
+ if you have an ADHD
+ you're highly sensitive
+ if you're womanist
if your white:
- At least 80% match( except if you never want to meet but play online games with me)
- you've understood that its YOUR job to fix (your own and others) racism and not mine
- you don't comment or even ask to touch my hair!!!
- don't contact me if you want to know more about the Black experience. It's not my job to educate you!!
+ or after all if you want to open up a virtual flat share with me via Skype, Google+ or TS