It's been a while, and I'm giving this another try. Looking for a partner in crime to have adventures with!
I work professionally in musical theatre, both on and offstage. Mostly directing and choreographing now though.
I also started my own performing arts conservatory, check us out! www.StudioCPerformingArts.com
Updated Oct 2015
Listening, I'm a good friend. I am always there for those who are close to me, and would do almost anything for them.
Movies: anything Pixar is GOLD, but im easily entertained. But I really do enjoy everything. Besides Netflix, I usually get out to the movies pretty often with friends.
Music: i love it all. music is unique, and i appreciate every genra.
Food: if it can be digested, i will eat it :-p
Shows: Orange is the New Black, Unbreakble Kimmy Schmidt, Once Upon a Time, SMASH, Luke Cage, Pokemon, Modern Family, Golden Girls, I Love Lucy, Family Guy, Ugly Betty, Heroes, Will & Grace, Real O'Neals.
1. Friends & Family. I have a crazy family, but you have to love them! And as for my friends, I have some amazing people in my life, and I'd do anything for them, as I know they would for me.
2. Food. I love to eat, enough said, lol
3. Music. It inspires me, I live for it.
4. The Beach, one of my favorite places to be.
5. Laughter. if you can make me laugh, you win.
6. Chapstick. Gotta keep the lips moist :-p
And then there's the cliche part about wondering when I will meet that special guy. For a while, a relationship hasn't been my top priority, for I was focusing on my career first. I'm very content on the professional side of my life. However I am at the point where I am ready to put a relationship first. So I wonder when I'll meet him. The one to sweep me off my feet. If he even exists :)
You are a fan of theme parks. Give me Six Flags or Disneyland anyday!
You can slay at Mario Kart or Smash Bros.
And just so you know, "hi", "hello", "sup", and "hey there" are greetings. Not messages...
Definitely interested in a LTR. But who knows, friends are always a great start.