I'm always open to talking to new people and meeting new friends, especially if we have a lot of the same interests. It's hard to find that in the area sometimes. As far as relationships go, I'm polyamorous, so that may be worth some consideration. If we're going to actually pursue a relationship, I'll definitely expect you to meet my girlfriend for the sake of transparency.
I ran a YouTube gaming channel for quite some time that got fairly popular, but had since stopped it. I'm looking to get back into streaming and YouTube again shortly. I've got a ton of tiny pet projects as well; most of them involve web design, video editing, and music creation.
When I'm not working on something, I'm either going to local hobby shops, gaming, trying out beer or single malt scotch, watching NFL/NHL or eSports (League of Legends, Hearthstone), running/half-marathon training, making music playlists into old-school mixtapes for people... I have way too many damn hobbies.
If I'm not being a hermit, I'll head out and chat it up every now and then at a bar or pool hall.
* I've been a singer for 12+ years and although I don't sing nearly as much as I used to and I'm no longer in a band, it's still a really big deal to me.
* Being crazy low-maintenance. Even though I'm still goal-oriented, to be honest my life's pretty simple.
* I also used to stage act when I was younger (semi-pro stuff, one show, not touring/guildmember) and I still am into musicals and the like.
Books: Anything in the worlds of Terre d'Ange, Middle-Earth, Ile-Rien, or Shannara. Also: Only Revolutions, Eats, Shoots & Leaves, The Element of Fire, House of Leaves, American Gods, Year of the Black Rainbow, Kitchen Confidential, Jam, Ready Player One, etc.
Graphic novels: Anything in The Amory Wars series, Saga, Sunstone (super NSFW!), Sex Criminals, Rat Queens, The Wicked & The Divine, etc.
Music: This is a really big one, and it spans a lot of genres, but here's what I'm listening to lately... Metric, Kimbra, The Decemberists, Bjork, The New Pornographers, Caravan Palace, Rush, Grimes, Kaki King, The Mars Volta, Sleigh Bells, Nicky Blitz, Rubblebucket, Ted Leo & the Pharmacists, Murs, POS, Childish Gambino, The Mountain Goats, of Montreal, Shivaree, Atmosphere, Banks, Sunna, Blood Brothers, Haim, Coheed & Cambria, CSS, Scissor Sisters, The Darkness, The Deafening, Elsiane, Shivaree, Great Big Sea, Iration, Joel Plaskett Emergency, Ladyhawke, Matthew Good, Noe Venable, Got A Girl, She & Him, etc.
Electronic music: Grabbitz, Pegboard Nerds, Knife Party, she, Krewella, Savoy, Slime Girls, Slushii, Veela, TWRP, Au5, Overwerk, Kraedt, Letherette, Bassnectar, BT, etc.
Nerdy music: Ben Briggs, The Protomen, Rocket Ship Resort, The Pillows, The Seatbelts/Yoko Kanno, 4MINUTE/HyunA, SNSD, I Fight Dragons, Bit Brigade, Metroid Metal, anything Gamechops, Ken Ashcorp, MDK, etc.
Movies: I'm actually not big into TV and movies, but I have a few...
Princess Mononoke (or anything Miyazaki,) anything Marvel, Moulin Rouge!, The Illusionist, Hanna, I Heart Huckabees, My Blueberry Nights, Inception, Runaway Jury.
TV: Fringe, Dollhouse, Agents of SHIELD, Firefly, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Game of Thrones. I also like a ton of anime: FLCL, Elfen Lied, Excel Saga, Panty & Stocking, Ghost In The Shell: SAC, etc.
Food: Okay, I know this is certifiably insane but other than most kinds of pizza, salad and cheesecake, I don't like cheese. Like, I *really* don't. I will not eat a cheeseburger. Pretty much anything else is fair game.
* I've done some REALLY nerdy stuff in my life. For instance, I sometimes play DDR in tournaments for money, and travel way too far to do so. Didn't win any of the big ones, but won some small ones.
* I've made and released some electronic/chiptune music online for a few different reasons. One of my tracks made it into a small little indie game; I'm pretty proud of that.
* You want a scotch- or beer-drinking buddy.
* You want a running or tennis partner.
* You want to trade music recommendations.
* You play guitar and need a vocalist for open mic nights or something. (Pretty please? Haha.)
* You're curious about UI/UX design or work in tech, and you want someone to bounce ideas off of.