In short: Ambitious, successful, direct, respectful, no drama, fun, funny, tall (6'2"), active, suit & tie, cook (well), healthy, smart, aware, affectionate, creative, gym, bike, whiskey, trips, never married, no kids, and an awesome first date.
Originally from Texas. Howdy! I might have a little accent after a few beers.
I work in communications and love my job, but don't obsess about it. In fact, I try to keep work at work unless it naturally comes up in conversations.
I have been playing music since I was very small: guitar, drums, piano, (ukulele?), I'll learn anything. I even DJ'd for several years.
DISCLAIMER: I have no filter and often say whatever pops into my head or ask whatever I want to know. Life's too short to be indirect.
I like to charm, have good manners, and have never taken a picture of myself faceless and shirtless in front of a mirror.
Do you need someone who will make you laugh? Well, you're in luck!
All pics are recent.
Keeping important people out of trouble. I love my career and wake up thankful that I get to do what I do. It's rewarding and purposeful. (Now maybe I could find a relationship like that?)
When I'm not working, I'm at the gym, on the field, watching sports (a bit of a college football fanatic), going out, attending dinner parties, road tripping, getting stuck in airports, or sitting on a porch somewhere reading the news
Ok, I'm a pretty fantastic cook, which seems to be a deal maker in a lot of instances. Personally, I do it for me because it's a cathartic break from the work day. But if you're the beneficiary someday, consider it a win for you by virtue of a free dating web site.
After that, I hope they notice my dimples.
But if you MUST know........
Books: Mostly nonfiction. History and politics geek.
Movies: anything in which the ending is not predictable in the first 15 minutes. (could say the same about relationships!)
Music: My iPod is all over the place. Blues. Hip Hop. 80s and 90s. Disco House. Classic Rock. 70's Funk. Classic Country. If it has a groove, I'm usually into it.
Food: whatever I'm cooking. I don't bake. Scratch that - I can't bake. Baking requires measuring and I am too creative (read: impatient) for that.
iPhone (loaded with music)
I'm pretty low maintenance so I only need 5.
- You like sitting at the bar on a first date
- You're not into beards
- You think a man should act like a man
- You drink good bourbon (or vodka)
- Your clock isn't ticking
- You tell people you're not "judgey," but you know you are and you're fine with that because you don't care what people think and, besides, if they didn't want to be judged they shouldn't have worn that outfit with those shoes
- You have no filter
- You like southern charm (and think the accent is cute)
Tips for you:
- At least one full body pic. I'm not gonna waste either of our time.
- This is a dating website, not a blog. Ranting about how you hate your ex or how gross people message you is not what should happen here.
- Grammar and spelling matter.