There's this special level of learning not to care or give a shit where people can secretly be happy with doing whatever the damn well please without being a total dick. I've just scratched the surface of that and trust me it's amazing. But if you're worried about constant outside influence, maybe you should look elsewhere.
I really enjoy photography and hope one day I can have a career in it that will let me travel and experience amazing things I can share with the world.
I'm currently trying to get a job with a international charity (actual job not a volunteer position) as a Country Operations Manager or Team Photographer in Costa Rica.
- Cooking. I was on a cooking kick for a while and picked it up as a serious thing about 5 years back. I've gotten pretty awesome at it but I've still yet to perfect my BBQ flavoring, cooking of ribs = awesome, BBQ sauce for them needs time.
- Photography. I've been doing photography as my career of choice since '09. It doesn't pay as well but I wouldn't give it up. It beats these crappy corporate slave jobs every day. I'm working on getting my own website (mostly for sales) up and running and I've recent gotten my company logo made. Going to tattoo it on soon.
- Driving. Never had a wreck and only a few accidents/tickets in the last 10 years. I'd say that's pretty good.
- Gaming. 20 years experience, that should say something. I've got a naturally competitive spirit.
-I'm tall. Or other people are just too short. Idk.
- I've been known to wear a leather jacket and a fedora like some famous guy that carries a whip, gets some stares but I love it.
- Just started my tattoo collection. I love the geek way of life so much I've chalked up some skin space to it already.
Movies: Aliens, Fight Club, Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark, Jaws, Dune, Serenity, Godzilla, THEM!, etc. I really love movies and watch WAY too many of them. Good and bad, movies are awesome.
TV: The Walking Dead, Adventure Time, South Park, The Venture Bros., Bones, The Mentalist, cartoons, Destination Truth, River Monsters, most things on The History Channel, bad SyFy original movies, Mythbusters, etc.
*I've really cute back on TV in the last couple years. I usually just DL everything.*
Music: Most anything except country. Cash is ok but you can't really hate Cash.
For a general idea ( https://www.youtube.com/user/Nester665 )
Food: Steak, perfectly cooked steak. I love food though, too much to pick a real favorite but steak is some good stuffs.
*Currently working on my own cookbook as kind of a side project*
1. Electricity. Cuz it powers technology and technology is just too damn good to pass up if you can help it.
2. Indoor Plumbing. Seriously, a bathroom is amazing. Simply amazing. Try to imagine life without a bathroom and indoor plumbing. Possible but it would never be the same and you know it.
3. Companionship. Whether it be a friend, a lover, or a pet, life is one of those things ya gotta share.
4. A compass. I figure I could do without a map or a car but being completely clueless as to where I'm going would just suck.
5. The ability to cook homemade meals. My mom grew up in a diner in Texas and learned to cook from her Grandmother so all my life we had good ol' fashioned family dinners. I've had to live off bologna samwiches and ramen, screw that.
6. A camera. I don't need it to survive but it's how I make a living these days so it wouldn't be something I'd want to part with.
7. Food. I don't mean food literally, I mean good food. Home cooked food. That package process crap is not food. It's noms, it gets ya through the day, but in no way shape or form is it the deliciousness that is good home cooked food. Don't believe me, I can prove it to ya.
Am I ever gonna get to open the business I want so much? *edit - I have opened a business but I want my own building*
If Jimmy cracked corn and I don't care, why is there a song about it?
-Drunkenly doing something. Because while I don't like being a stereotype, sitting in a field shooting things while drunk is quite enjoyable. (this does not condone idiots to sit in fields and shoot themselves but it kind of does because I can't stand stupid people)
-Watching the worst movies ever made.
-I was touring a place called Chernobyl in the spring of '86.
-I was a singer in a band.
-I am really 3 ducks in a man suit.
Or looking to date one.
If you have a mind of your own.
If you don't see someone being an asshole as a bad thing.
If you enjoy good back and forth quick wit, dark humor, crossing the line and going way too far conversations.
If you're awesome but not a dick/bitch about it.