No, thanks - Southern belles, homophobic, clingy, judgemental
- Go to the gym 5-6 times per week, but also recognize the importance of relaxation, really enjoy beer, and probably watch too much TV.
- Own my own car, and live by myself, but have Simpsons & Futurama figurines decorating my bathroom, and gig posters in the living room.
- Not religious at all, but will go out of my way to help a stranger.
- Have a good job and do well for myself, but am fairly thrifty, and have big problems with those who put too much value in material possessions.
- Hippies kind of bug me, but I do my best to recycle, buy organic, save energy, and all that junk.
- Not actively searching for a life-long partner, but am open to whatever may develop. If it happens, it happens.
(Update: I've been in Kentucky for 3 years now)
(going to shows is a huge part of my life)
TV: Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Lost, Breaking Bad, Arrested Development, and normal nerd stuff.
Movies: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Vanilla Sky, Cabin In The Woods, Chronicle, Scott Pilgrim, and a lot of obscure horror films, and sad time travel stories.