I love trips to museums, festivals, hikes and especially the beach. I also like to keep it low key sometimes with a beer, slice of pizza and Netflix.
Long story short, 90% of my friends have gotten married, I'm getting older, and time seems to be flying by. I think its time to settle down before my senior discount card kicks in.
• Drawing nonsensical doodles on napkins.
• Remembering useless facts, and forgetting important ones.
• Driving....all thanks to countless hours playing Mario Kart.
• Shows: Game of Thrones, LOST and Silicon Valley.
• I absolutely love movies. I'm a fan of all types of movies. I even manage to find some charm in those really bad movies. Well, except the Paul Blart movies. Kevin James is not funny at all.
• Music: My taste in music is really diverse. Pearl Jam is my absolute favorite.
Books: I wish I could say I'm a book worm, but I'm not. I have very little time to sit and read a good book. I think Jurassic Park was the last book I read...that was about 4 years ago. The exception to this however are Calvin and Hobbes comic books....all day, everyday.
• The Beach
• Shrimp Cocktails (The giant mexican ones!)
For those who watched the show LOST, five years later and I'm still chewing on that ending.
Last but not least, I possess a keen sense to detect drama. I get put off by it. If you have unfinished relationship issues with someone, please move along.