If you talked to my friends they'd say I'm generous, reliable, flexible , considerate, classy, fun, and that I spare no detail when entertaining.
I'm used to hearing, "you're the best neighbor ever!"
- Throwing good parties and hosting impromptu gatherings.
- Going out for live music / regularly supporting friends at their band gigs and open mic nights.
- Going to Phillies games with friends.
- Exploring Philly's coolest bars and restaurants.
- Taking the scenic route in/out of the city.
- Enjoying an occasional roadtrip.
- Vacationing at the beach or a friend's lake house.
- Hiking and playing tennis(poorly) ...when I have a cute partner.
- Being the Best Friend, Brother, Uncle, and Neighbor I can be.
- Hosting BBQs, Campfires, & Parties.
- Making chili, meatballs & "gravy", and breakfast sammies.
- Parallel Parking.
Music: Rock, Blues, Jazz and Funk. I like to see jam bands, singer songwriters, and artists who play their own instruments and fuze different styles. I love live music so you won't have to twist my arm to see your favorite bands.
Movies: Comedy or Drama more than action: Hoosiers, Animal House, Meatballs, Trading Places, Pulp Fiction, The Big Chill, Easy Rider, The Big Lebowski, Scrapple, Dumb & Dumber, Christmas Vacation, Anchor Man, Almost Famous, Love Actually.
Shows: Mad Men, Weeds, Entourage, Californication, Girls, The Daily Show, Colbert Report, Shameless (US & Brittish versions), Bored To Death, Games of Thrones, Boardwalk Empire, Parenthood, Sons of Anarchy, Dexter, Breaking Bad, Orange is the New Black, Broad City, TripTank, Treme, The Wire, Ray Donavan.
Food: Italian especially Pizza, & Mexican.
Someone/Something to Care About
- The little details that make a big difference.
- The next party I'm planning.
- What bands are playing this weekend and in the next few weeks.
- Why the women who view my profile or send me messages usually live well over an hour away if not in another state altogether.
- Should I quit this site and learn how to "accidentally" crash my shopping cart into girls instead?
- Should I keep honoring the age ranges women list or is it worth a shot messaging someone who lists 35-40?
Also, if I've looked at your profile but didn't message you, it doesn't mean I wasn't interested. It's more likely to be because something in your profile lead me to believe I didn't meet your criteria. So, if you're interested, say hi. I don't know who "likes" me in this app.