Here are few things about me:
- I was born in Boston, but grew up in Minnesota.
- I am a video editor at a post production house in the city.
- In the winter I teach kids downhill ski racing.
- I also am on an adult downhill ski race team (beer league).
- In the summer I like to mountain bike and run.
- I really love all things milk chocolate, except maybe chocolate water fountains. I don't trust the cleanliness of them.
- I like brussels sprouts and broccoli.
Well, there you go. A few things. Overall I like to laugh and I try to put a smile on others with my goofy sense of humor. Please no Debby Downers. I like to try new things, but am pretty scared of heights (I somehow manage to get on a chairlift). If you like what you read then say "hey".
Training for my first half marathon.
Music: David Ramirez, Ryan Adams, Grace Potter and The Nocturnals, Zac Brown Band and many more.
Assuming I already have what I need to survive, then I have another list:
1. skis - I will ski anywhere, but I go to Welch Village on the weekends. I really would like to go out west this year.
2. music - Artist mentioned above.
3. bike - I bike to work and try to do some racing in the summer or winter.
6. ice cream - Ben and Jerry's
In the summer I usually rent a movie relax from the week.