I also need to point out that St. Louis is my home town and where most of my family is, but I am also able to travel to just about anywhere on my time off.
I had a long drawn out thing here and decided that it was too much. Here are the basics:
- I am an Intelligent individual with common sense and a drive to constantly find new ways to expand my horizons and better myself.
- I am respectful of others and generous to them.
- I am an animal lover.
- I can fit in in just about any environment.
- I can take care of myself......I have a good job, a house, a car, and can even tie my own shoes.
- There are very few things that I would not try once.
You should ask me if you want to know more.
Also, I do the best rendition of "I'm A Little Teapot," and if you are having a really bad day I may just show you.
I own an extensive movie collection that contains all genres and is fairly diverse. If I was asked what my favorite movie is, I would have to say that it might just be The 13th Warrior.
When it comes to TV I enjoy cartoons like Archer, Bob's Burgers, Futurama, Family Guy, South Park and American Dad. Robot Chicken is great. Those shows are a great way to unwind. Although, I really spend very little time in front of a TV. Mostly that involves Netflix.
A I am a huge music fan. I like all types of music except for one......I can't stand country music.
Food is delicious, and I like food from all over the world. I am willing to try most foods at least once. It can make it difficult for me to pick a place to go eat at. Too many choices in St. Louis.
If you know what you want.
If you are friendly.
You like the idea of waking up and going out for a hike. Long motorcycle rides sound like fun. A camp fire and a good drink make you happy.