Personal and professional background: German nationality, changed regions and cultures several times, then moved to Andalusia (Spain) 27 years ago. Working in an international organisation, moving a lot around Europe and also Central/South America where I may end up sooner or later. Multi-cultural mentality and background is a must for me in life and in a relation.
Partnership (or whatever we are looking for at OKC): "Loyal complicity" as core term - joining independences because it's more fun together while it lasts. Looks, attraction, sex, education, interests are like a multiplication: the more of each, the better, and none of them must be "0". Virtual communication for a start (OKC Qs are fascinating to find out previously about each other), but only real "chemistry" matters in the end: whatever we say in written, at the end of the day, only meeting people tells you who they are and if you might match. Attraction at first sight: yes - the important is not how long it lasts, but that it shall be memorable. Summary: a realistic romantic :-)
Shows: forget it - I prefer real things
Music: very very varied - anything from classic to "house" or "dance" to chansons to Gregorianic chants. But pleeeease: somehow melodic. Little chance for Free Jazz, Reggae, or Rap.
Food: the more exotic and un-known, the better. Basic rule: "if locals eat it and do not die of it - give it a try"
Books: not too much my matter - if any, then a bit brain-demanding such as Kafka or (more recent) "Las Teorías Salvajes" by Pola Oloixarac. Or non-fiction. Neruda and similar are deal breakers.
2) a mental or intellectual challenge
4) freedom of mind
5) good food and drink (red wine !!!)
6) Wikipedia (and by logic, internet)
* not a lot but ... which part of OKC is real and which part is fiction? - where are all these OKC members answering greatly to OKC-questions in real life? - or do I live in a different world?
* "como sobrevivir sin morir en el intento" (sorry - difficult to translate to EN)
* finishing unfinished left-over work from the week (this happens more often than it should ... :-( )
* packing the car for the weekend excursion to the countryside or for fixing my country home
* otherwise, going out with friends (SAT night is too busy for that)
* you like anything you've read here. I take OKC as an entertainment site with attached dating: contacting "just for fun" - otherwise we'll never meet new or interesting people. It's like lottery - unlikely you will ever win, but you need to play to have a chance for it.
* or if you would like to comment - there's a lot for this in my answers to "match questions". Total agreement would be boring; more interesting if you DISagree (best friendships arise after serious discussions).
* in any case, regardless of distance.